Is this how good Buying On ebay is?

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,
I made many purchase,just check out what were the result's actually! It's pretty long,but do read it ...

Item Number : 380016641312
Price :
Result :
Product was as mentioned on description,but just came to know from my relative(who owns RIM distributor in state,that RIM sim is illegal to be sold like this alone,
Actually cost to distributor is Rs 15 for each blank sim,
Seller charged Rs 299 Each !
Cool isn't?
==============
Item Number :270227703667

I won it pretty good price,seller said,that he has listed by mistake for this mobile,as he was suspose to list some other mobile,so he doesn't have the one mentioned on the listing(270227703667).
Result : Seller refund saying,he doesnt have it! just becuase I won in low price?

============
Item Number 160228585096
Got phone after 6days,
Condition of phone
Original panel was replacement by duplicate low quality plastic pannel.
Front display wasn't working.
Speakers,earphone speakers was damaged hard to hear clearly.
keypad condition bad.

Seller said : " I thought you would like it,that is why we replace the pannel,please return I will replace it!
Now,replace with another crap?

======
Item Number:220222276453
Result : Line of scratches on phone,front body,and keypad came in my hands while taking out from box!!
Finally return to seller,got refund luckly!
All over,bad buy experience!
=========
Item Number :250236104222
Its over 17days,I extended shipping time to seller,but he say's ...he is not able to ship becuase courier company is not taking mobile! ๐Ÿ˜› crap..then why he is selling?
I can make out just becuase I won in low price.
===========
Item number : 200214875254
result : Luckly ..a succesful deal,but phone bluetooth not working,and software problem which can be fixed by me,lucky me?

So,I ask everyone....is this what buyer's are here for?
Is this why becuase of few sellers,all sellers are getting cheater TAG?

I am disapointed !
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

assemblerz
Community Member
majority sellers here are doing timepass and just to earn quick buks they are here.
The day ebay verifies sellers with sales tax registrations this crap will be automatically out because warranty based items will start selling automatically.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sonygeorg
Community Member
Ebay is full of cheats. I lost my money once. And i was not even able to give a negative remark to that bad seller because buy the time the parcel came time was over to post . Too bad
Message 3 of 3
latest reply