Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contact for asmi-jewels

Hi I am a hardcore seller on eBay and thought would do some buying for a change. Recently i was looking to buy some jewellery and found asmi-jewels interesting. I have mailed this guy like 5 times for pricing, delivery period etc and have had no resp...

I get refund succesfully

:-DI am get the refund succesfully 3 month before I bought the 2nd hand mobile for Rs.1445.00 I pay by paisa pay. The mobile is very old and porsialy working I file dispute console then ebay buyer protection they give me step by step gaidence i follo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Dispute

I do have a transaction doubt, on 19/06/2008 i won a mobile ZT 320 Dual Sim Standby Bluetooth 3.5" LCD Mp-3 Player (220245464538) and i made the payment to the seller hitecboy2003 on that day itself using my credit card through paisapay. Now when i r...

Payment Rejected Through PaisaPay?

Hello, I am attempting to purchase the an iPod touch. I live in the U.S. so my credit card is from there but I will be on vacation in India for a while that is why I used eBay India. I tried paying for said iPod multiple times with my Visa card but i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

giftmate

I have several hundred $$ in my giftmate account. Now I want to shop online using that giftmate voucher. AFAIK giftmate cannot be used on ebay.in The trouble is that shopping sites like futurebazaar.com and others that support payment through giftmat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

YOU might be a victim of hard to spot counterfeit memory sales.Have a look.

I recently purchased a memory stick from ebay india. It was advertised as a "Genuine Sandisk 1gb micro m2 + Adapter". The Seller was digital*memory. He seemed to have a good 97% or so positive feedback, which is why i chose to purchase from him. The ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this how good Buying On ebay is?

Hello Everyone, I made many purchase,just check out what were the result's actually! It's pretty long,but do read it ... 1. Item Number : 380016641312 Price : Result : Product was as mentioned on description,but just came to know from my relative(who...

How easy it is to do fruad on ebay.in

I was tracking few suspicious mobile seller selling at low price like 7oceanmobiles, best-pricee Both had 7 to 10 positive rating. Now after the bidding ended for 5- 10 mobiles which they sold on ebay (and must have received money), they are "Not a r...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Not Shipping Quickly

I have done just three shoppings on Ebay. However I noticed that none of the three products were shipped quickly. Ebay gives a time slot of 1 week after the payment is cleared, however in my case all products were shipped on either 6th or 7th day. I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price Difference in Open Market & ebay - Why ?

Hi Guys, I was looking for a Digital Camera - SONY CYBERSHOT S730 7.1 MP. I was able to find the product on ebay @ Rs. 5500.00, where as, when I have enquired the price of the product at SONY WORLD, it is Rs. 8990.00. Why is there a huge price differ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful