Higher prices than market

ash4love_in1
Community Member
I think Ebay is concerned only for the money they make, not for the customers. Sellers are asking much money than the normal MRPs. Let me give an example, the item # 250890452350 of seller "nishkam1988", the item is being offered at Rs. 12499.00, whereas the MRP of product is only Rs. 6190.00, and mostly offline dealers can give away at under Rs. 5500.00, even online you can grab it under Rs. 6000.00 on many sites.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

nishkam1988
Community Member
dear sir

Its new MRP is this much any-- we have been selling o for 6499 in retail itself.

OLD PACKAGING NEW PACKAGING happens, first of all THIS MRP u r talking about is 2.5 years old.
BUY MY product-- if u dnt get this MRP, i will refund you your whole money plus you can start this discussion.

Nishkam1988,
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

fitvika
Community Member
Dear ash4love,
Please understand, you are buying the product at your home comfort, do you know what are hassles a seller goes through. we need pay store fee, selleing fee, listing fee, courrier fee. also if the product is lost in shipping we need bare that though. if you feel it is over valued and available at your next door step, it is best to avoid buying online. thank you
Message 3 of 3
latest reply