Has anyone Sue Ebay in Consumer court???????

ecstasyankit
Community Member
Hi, pl share ur experience and process to sue ebay in consumer court...........
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sellerajm
Community Member
hi
well what the matter why you wanna sue ebay?

and if you do well do check ebay terms and condition before opening case
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ecstasyankit
Community Member
Hi, I am Ankit and I've purchased a mobile Sony Xperia SL (Item in- 160895033734 Paisapay d-32449147448)from ebay on 10th Nov. I received the mobile on 12th which was defective and not able to read the SIM card properly. I raised a claim (#139023) through ebay Guarantee claimand I was expected to get a call from them in 5-7 days.
Despite following up on every day, I,ve yet to receive a single call till now (21st Nov).
Every time I call, I need to explain the entire scene to customer car and they assure to call me in next 24-48 hr.

In the meantime,they told to contact the seller and if seller agrees to replace the item and send a mail as a proof on ebay mailbox,they will take care of.I've got the required mail from seller and I re-shipped back. But the seller now telling that everything is fine and mobile is working well.He also clearly refused to replace the item.

I am still to hv any reply even after confirmation
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

sunilkissan123
Community Member
What policy ebay have towards their fake sellers in perfum. If they put all resposibilities on buyer, after ome time nobody will buy on ebay.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

hprem995
Community Member
I wanted to Sue eBay Gurantee team for the supporting the Fraud Seller and helping to increase the Scam over the net.

I purchased a IPad Mini but seller, shipped me a junk and when I raised my refund request, gurantee team sided the Scammer. Meanwhile,the seller is not reachable and his id is vanished but the team didn't check any of those and went in the supporting this.
I am applaud and feurious to take down the Scammer and the eBay Fake guarantee team once in and all together.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

indranil*indranil
Community Member
indranil roy
9:56 PM (16 hours ago)

to ebay
Dear Sir,

Very sorry to inform you I have not received the product but delivery confirmation mail & SMS has come. Please deliver first then send confirmation.

Regards

indranil roy
2:22 PM (23 minutes ago)

to jaineshop, incswebhelp, inrswebhelp, ebay
Dear Sir,

This has reference to my earlier mail, I would like to inform you that till date I have not received any product & not a single phone call from the seller Jain-e-shop in spite of several calls I have made not a single time they bothered to pick up my phone.

I therefore would like to request you please take the matter seriously & solve it at earliest.

Thanks
Indranil Roy
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

eastejami0
Community Member
I also want to sue eBay l bought a lens last year but the lens was broken and wen I contact epay to told them the problem they approved my claim and waited me to wait for 15 working days but none came I called the up 15 times but each time I was told to wait for 15 days and finally it's 2018.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply