Global easy pay

mastersquall_1
Community Member
Hi guys,
I was looking for product but could not found it in India so when i looked at global easy pay that product was there . so i am asking if product cost is 15000 which ebay say include all tax like custom duty. I just wanted to know has any body brought using global easy pay and did he got product at same price as it was mentioned on website .

Please guys reply as soon as possible
Thanks,
Rahul
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Global easy pay

mnongkhlaw1665
Community Member
@Sushant, These are in my wishlist on 20North.com (not available in eBay GEB) :

1.A Short Course in Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Photography book/ebook
2.Nady WA-120LT/E Portable PA System with Wireless Omni-Lavalier Mic
3.Pyle Great PA System & Cable Package for Home/Office/Schools/Public -- PWM-A600 100W Battery Powered PA System With Wireless Mic + PPFMXLR15 15Ft. XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable.

But I do not expect everything on this planet to be available on GEB, and 20North currently cannot beat eBay GEB prices and discount vouchers. My only gripe is that the mechanism on 20North where if you find some product in any foreign market/website and you really need it, they can procure it for you, and you pay in INR is absent in GEB since GEB has only 1 authorised reseller, viz., ICC World or some such.

And as for discount vouchers on GEB, I recently got one and only Minimum purchase of Rs.500 is mentioned, but Max Discount is not, so I'm really not sure whether that discount voucher is cap-free, until I use it for some purchase on GEB.

GEB site has still not been upgraded, contrary to promises made by you. This is another gripe.
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

buy2sony
Community Member
The paisapay status is showing that the "REFUND IS INTIATED"
and you are telling that you will send the item not the refund , then the status has to be "refund on hold " right
waiting for the reply ,
and this is not the first time , i can see the negative feedbacks from the buyers on i2c

Regards
Girish
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

buy2sony
Community Member
The paisapay status is showing that the "REFUND IS INTIATED"
and you are telling that you will send the item not the refund , then the status has to be "refund on hold " right
waiting for the reply ,
and this is not the first time , i can see the negative feedbacks from the buyers on i2c

Regards
Girish
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

0mastersquall0
Community Member
@sushant i totally agree with mnongkhlaw1665 .

Also could there be any chance in future that we can provide link of product from different website and Buy it using GEP ?
Message 24 of 24
latest reply