Global easy pay

mastersquall_1
Community Member
Hi guys,
I was looking for product but could not found it in India so when i looked at global easy pay that product was there . so i am asking if product cost is 15000 which ebay say include all tax like custom duty. I just wanted to know has any body brought using global easy pay and did he got product at same price as it was mentioned on website .

Please guys reply as soon as possible
Thanks,
Rahul
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Global easy pay

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ mnongkhlaw1665: Any international reseller for Global EasyBuy has to go through a verification/vetting process with eBay India. The current international reseller will not be able to entertain any queries for alternate resellers.

@ 0mastersquall0: As mentioned, coupons for GEB are given out at infrequent intervals with different value coupons going to different buyers. We intend to keep the current process as is and don't have any plans to 'non-randomize' this ๐Ÿ™‚

having said that, I am sure you would agree the promos we have run on GEB over the last couple of months including coupons, free shipping promotions, tie-ups with HDFC and many others have been very attractive and we intend to bring such offers your way even in the future.

@ atingarg17: You can buy any item you see on Global EasyBuy. Simple.

The prices on GEB are all-inclusive prices (incl. shipping, customs, handling fees, etc).

Cheers
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

0mastersquall0
Community Member
@sushant but if ebay can't then atleast remove cap on discount what's the use of 10% discount if we gona get only max. Rs.1000 discount . they are useless if i am going to buy any expensive item like laptop . I was looking for asus G73 which cost around 100478 10% discount totally useless .
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ 0mastersquall0 - Point taken. Will evaluate on how to modify the caps to make GEB coupons more attractive.

Bought the laptop yet? ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

0mastersquall0
Community Member
Well Not yet still dreaming that one day ebay gona give me nice discount with putting cap on it and i will buy my dream laptop ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

0mastersquall0
Community Member
@sushant Well Not yet still dreaming that one day ebay gona give me nice discount without putting cap of Rs.1000 or 1500 on it and i will buy my dream laptop ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

mnongkhlaw1665
Community Member
@sushant, we are all waiting for that cap-free discount coupon on GEB
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

mnongkhlaw1665
Community Member
eBay vs 20North :

I'm a customer of both.

I find more international goods at 20north than at eBay's GEB. However, prices for the same items at eBay are lower. Plus, eBay frequently hand out discount vouchers. 20north however has the facility of recommending items listed on other foreign sites and they procure them for you, unlike eBay which has only 1 international reseller at the moment, so your choice is limited only to the listed items at GEB.

Pros and cons of each. Maybe others can pitch in.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

buy2sony
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 26942770910 WTF dude ,

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180529364762

You put this item on advertisement mail and in the home page of global ebay .
and the seller has not shipped the item , and i think am going to get bull*** refund .
Globay ebay thinks that the money grows in the tree or in the garage shelf .

If the item is not in stock ,
why did you sent us the mail limited stock hurry ortherwise you will get raper of banana

Then the banner on global ebay ,
" OH SORRY WE RAN OUT OF STOCK AND BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME WITH CRYING SMILEY "

Reply soon dude
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Girish (buy2sony),

As mentioned in my e-mail, this was a delay in shipping caused due to the product unexpectedly running out of stock with the US Seller.

Note that we are NOT going to issue a refund and are going to ship the item as we described and 'advertised'. You should receive shipping tracking information for this in a couple of days.

For any concerns, feel free to reach out to me at sushant@ebay.com

Regards,
Sushant
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Global easy pay

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ mnongkhlaw1665:

You were able to find something on another website and not on GEB! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can you let me know what the product is?

We will continue to bring you gift vouchers, shipping discounts and a whole lot of other offers but we don't have any plans to send out cap-free discounts on GEB as of now.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 20 of 24
latest reply