Fraud seller-- plz help

had agreed to purchased a cellphone, Nokia 6660 for Rs 11500/- from Akhilesh Kumar Singh from New delhi..(Ph no. 09871134849/ 09868646858)
We had met through Bazee.
He agreed to dispatch the product, once he received the payment.
I made an online transfer from my Citibank a/c to his UTI bank a/c no. 015010100182409 (k-12, green park main , new delhi 16) on Wednesday , 6th April 2005

The seller has been absconding since then, neither have i received the product.
Please guide.

I can provide proof of payments.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Fraud seller-- plz help

vaquaranwar
Community Member
you may file an item not received process. you can get the details about it from the site map. You may also visit the following link:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

You may also contact ebay support and report the seller.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Fraud seller-- plz help

dabsngp
Community Member
dear friends,
I had purchased item No.6760524764 from a seller on ebay (dms_comp_in1). though i have his e mails confirming receipt of total amount i still have to receive this item. i even made a complaint to e bay regarding this. the seller is still on ebay selling goods. shouldn't once the ebay receives a complaint stop the seller from selling items or atlest restrict him. it seems they wont do it and as far as the seller is concerned he has turned off his mobile, won't accept SMS. won't even send e mails.
should this mean we should file a complaint against the seller and make ebay a party too?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fraud seller-- plz help

dabsngp
Community Member
dear friends,
I had purchased item No.6760524764 from a seller on ebay (dms_comp_in1). though i have his e mails confirming receipt of total amount i still have to receive this item. i even made a complaint to e bay regarding this. the seller is still on ebay selling goods. shouldn't once the ebay receives a complaint stop the seller from selling items or atlest restrict him. it seems they wont do it and as far as the seller is concerned he has turned off his mobile, won't accept SMS. won't even send e mails.
should this mean we should file a complaint against the seller and make ebay a party too?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply