cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay seller cheated me.Fraud seller.Please help me ASAP

medvideos
Community Member
A serious issue..For the paisapay id 30288525356,i paid 8500 for a mobile phone and tha fraud seller provided me with fake shipping details.To my surprise,when i opened my mail..i got mails from ebay "password changed,Thanks for confirming item receipt,User Account closed on request"
Absolute fraud is doing by seller,i never confirmed the item receipt neither changed the password nor requested to close the account.Im unable to login now and unable to cotact the customer care.Please call me on 9985146226 ASAP.The seller is mobilehotdeals.The seller switched off his mobile now.This happened at 1 pm today.Please hold his paisapay remittance.Don't send my money to him.Please respond to this ASAP.Ebay toll free numberand chat are not working.
I created new id to post this complaint because i cannot use my old id to post here.

Proof that he is fraud:
1.He gave fake shipping details,not trackable on site
2.Somehow,he hacked my account and changed password,confirmed item receipt and also closed my account.

Why would anyone close account immediatley after confirming item receipt.I just saw it at 3 pm today and i think im quick to give complaint but tomorrow is sunday.That worries me.Monday is remittance cycle.

Please complain to police also about this fraud person.Please help me save my hard earned money.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I am also faced same fraud with a seller.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I can appreciate how you feel. I am sure a representative from eBay India will contact you soon.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

arunarun3528
Community Member
hii guys think for a while u can sometimes findout if some dummy seller bits or not.... just click on it an see if the guy who has bid the max times has also bid for most of the watches (in case ur buying a watch).... also check if the guy has bid for other items from the same shop max times check the no of days also.... it will show if shopkeeper is fake

this does't work most of the time but u can try
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

rakesh267
Community Member
Please visit the above link if you are ordering from US/ hongkong

http://www.mockingweb.com/how-does-customs-clearance-work-in-india/

http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/eBay_Guarantee.html

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2010/10/20/have-an-ipad-china-customs-says-pony-up/

http://www.rina-alcantara.com/2010/12/claiming-parcel-at-ems-exchange-center.html

http://www.russelcp.com/advice/things-to-know-about-buying-stuff-abroad-when-youre-in-the-philippines/
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Hi ebay Team,

I have lost the money Rs.37000 & the phone too. The phone went defect and the seller asked me to ship the phone to have it replaced. I had it sent to them after which now he is not responding.

Could you pls pls help... this is not a small amount for me or any one, seller has made easy money.

Pls help, you would have b2b contract agreement with the seller, can you speak to them and instruct them to ship the phone or refund

Apple iPhone 5 (UNLOCKED) 16GB SEALED WHITE

Item ID:

Order Id:

End time:

06-Nov-2013 21:22:42 IST

Buyer:

hariram*2013 (0)

0.0% Positive Feedback

Member since 19-Oct-2013 in India

Buyer email address:

Listing Status:

This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

harpap8
Community Member
Spread this news to more people.
They cheated me also.
They supplied small size screen protector for my Samsung galaxy edge.
After continues mails and calls they unanimously closed the issue without refund.
Hariharan
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

harpap8
Community Member
Ebay cheating :- Spread this news to more people.
They cheated me also.
They supplied small size screen protector for my Samsung galaxy edge.
After continues mails and calls they unanimously closed the issue without refund.
Hariharan
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Cheated me too. I purchased a router from USA. I got a used item. Ebay did not respond for a long time, then they closed the case. They even did not allow me to post a feedback for the seller. eBay is in cahoots with these sellers.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Same here cheated by fraud seller on ebay who took all money and gone now. Not replying and not delivered product, he took 13000 rs.. please help me ..
Message 10 of 15
latest reply