Dont buy any high end mobiles from ebay

hap4537
Community Member
I heard about ebay a lot and wanted to buy a good mobile phone.but when i saw the prices i was shocked.they are so high.for example. Samsung jet is available at 13500 in local market,on ebay lowest price is 15200.lg ks660 available at 9400 but on ebay at 10750. Lg arena km900 available at 13800 but on ebay price is 15200.so please be careful.rather buy from univercell DOT in.its an award winning site.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

atulbhai
Community Member
hey thanks a lot.i was about to purchase samsung jet s8003 from ebay. but after looking at the price and response from univercell i bought from there at just rs.13461.so i saved 2000 rs. and also got free reebok watch..amazing yar.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

univercell.in is only delivering in chennai. i would buy from it in an instant if it starts India-wide operations.

i agree with you though. i wanted to buy Samsung Omnia and lowest price on eBay-India was 25000 and that too under dealer's warranty. i got it for around 21000 from GEB, with international warranty. that is a huge difference!! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hap4537
Community Member
Hey sorry.. I didnt knew that it delivers only in chennai.but still price in local market here in ahmedabad are really competitive.and one thing is very much sure that if ebay sellers dont offer price atleast somewhat lower than local market,nobody should buy.why to take that risk for a very small amount.and here surprisingly they asking more price.shocking...people need to consider better option.dont get addicted to ebay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply