cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID : 3285624PaisaPay ID : 46322167750 ,Refund not received yet, what to do now

Claim ID : 3285624
PaisaPay ID : 46322167750
It is about to one month but not received my refund yet, when i claim for refund then ebay closed my claim without not any investigation, but then i requested for re open the claim, and the claim re opend, but the exact email came to me as folliows 
Sent:24-Nov-2017 15:31

Dear Biplab,

To resolve your claim 3285624, the product needs to be returned to the seller.

To facilitate this further we've scheduled pickup for 46322167750 from our end.

Remarks : We tried to contact you on your registered number 8926550980 on 11/24/2017 3:24 PM but the number was busy.So unfortunately, we couldn t speak with you. For the resolution of your claim, we are requesting you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us the proof of dispatch copies, you can upload the require information on http: eguarantee.ebay.in/eg/RaiseClaim in jpg format within 3 day of receiving this email. Failing to which claim may get closed and refund request will be rejected. The steps to upload the information are as follows: 1. Login to http: eguarantee.ebay.in/eg/RaiseClaim 2. Click on check claim status 3. Search transaction by entering claim ID or PaisaPay ID or Item ID or Seller ID 4. Click on see details 5. Click on Browse 6. After attaching the information click on upload image 7. Please add additional comments in “Remarks” if required seller details- Name-Offshoot Green Recycling Industries Private Limited Address-1st Floor 18/23 Karol Bagh, Central Delhi Delhi, India 110005 Mobile no-8130213270 The reimbursement of shipping charges incurred by you will be sent via coupon on your register email address and you can expect to receive it within 3-5 business days once the claim is closed, which is valid for 3 months. We look forward to your response. Thank you

Pickup could be done via either of our two logistics partners namely Delhivery and Blue Dart. Pickup should be done within next 3 working days. Please ensure to collect acknowledgement receipt from the courier person. Please pack the product and keep it ready to ensure the timely pickup. During this period, logistics partner may contact you to confirm your availability and address.

If pickup fails for any reason/if we are unable to arrange pickup, we will request you to ship the product back to seller. Please be assured, shipment charges will be reimbursed to you in the form of eBay coupon.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment"

There are clear mention that the item could be picked up by the ebay logistic partner. then i waited for 3 days and shipped the item to seller after 3 days. But surprisingly my claim was closed without any conversation. I shipped the item to seller on 28th november but when i was going to upload the courier slip then i surprised that my claim closed and nothing to do. then i contacted to customer care and informed all and informed the matter, they requested to email the courier slip and will be re open the claim within 3 days. but today i.e. 24/12/2017 no initiative taken for refund. one customer care egent directed me to contact to seller for refund and i also did, but seller not aggred to refund. Sould i get refund yet?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Claim ID : 3285624PaisaPay ID : 46322167750 ,Refund not received yet, what to do now

Sir mujhe eBay guarantee par clam Krna hai plzz help kariye ki mujhe kya Karna chahiye
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go to eBay, login to your account then my paisa pay then brought with my paisa pay find your product which brought within one month then click on details then follow the instructions
Message 3 of 3
latest reply