cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can ebay take strict action as a seller is playing to replace the item

swaranchi
Community Member
On of my friend purchase a mobile from a seller. After receiving the item when he opened the mobile he found display problem. Then he immediately informed the seller. now the seller is tellig to my friend that he should open the item infront of courier boy. again my friend returned the item to seller. now the seller is telling that the he has received the mobile in broken condition. so after reparing the mobile he(seller) will send...
Please let me know in this case what is the better solution from my friends point of view....
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

killerdea1
Community Member
open a case in eBay resolution center.
if you have paid thru paisa pay,then u will bhave buyer protection.
but every thing works only when you have some evidence.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hijack_adi
Community Member
@ eBay

Are the buyers supposed to open the package in front of the courier service and test the purchased item ??? if so then this is not possible as the courier service will allow you to check the contents of the package but will not allow you to test the item... Please advise.

thanks n regards.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

rajiv2512
Community Member
Hi,

The first step from the buyer must be (-)ve feedback, Then seller will contact you or you can visit http://court.ebay.in and file a case against the seller.
and you can find the cutomer care number or chat link also where you can get more legal steps to follow.
But thats true is you must have all the evidence.

Rajiv
Message 4 of 4
latest reply