CASIO WATCHES : BEWARE OF REPLICAS

damukarat2010
Community Member
few of my friend's brought new casio edifice watches from ebay India by bidding & Buy now options,Many were at very low prices.But the fact that many casio watches esp, Edifice series are also relipcas.

Many shops in North India are selling these casio replicas at very low price.There is also confirmed reports from Casio India staff is that many casio replicas are imported to India via Hong Kong.

All casio replicas comes with exact casio watch replica model, casio like tags & boxes.

Customer's can confirm the same by visiting nearest casio shop.For multi function watches, many fucntions are not fully functional and just "Tricky" Movements.

The Forgman Casio watches sold in ebay is ALSO 100% Fake .!!

all customer's are requested to check the same via an expert casio collector/dealer. Never believe in advts: such as 100% authentic & original Imported.

Very low priced products sold on all cases may be fakes or Replicas !!!

http://www.flyreplica.com/Casio-Watches.html
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Original poster : Do you want the many shops in South India who are selling replicas? You tell me which state and I will say which shop.

People with zero knowledge always try to act smart. Edifice which are sold on eBay are of very high quality. If you have got a edifice from South India then be sure it's super low quality replica.

All edifice watch is assembled at China. Like every industry edifice manufacturer too make excess quantity which they sell in Grey market or they make excess parts and hire skilled Labour from edifice factory and have them assemble these high quality Casio Watch. Now it's up to you if you want to pay 10,000 or 3000.
Message 31 of 39
latest reply

virend7013
Community Member
Hi All, I too have purchased two watches from ebay, and sincerely doubt that they are fake. Reason, they do not have any barcode over the box or the paper tag with is tied to watch strap. I purchased edifice 550D, and also there is no warranty card inside the box with casio hologram. I had another casio edifice, which i purchased from a retailer in india, and received all relevant papers along with it, like a warranty card with hologram, bar code so that you can register your purchased watch over the casio edifice website. I am yet to figure out the design level differences between original and the one I have bought.
Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Did you get your money back from ebay ?

i hope when you found its fake and you returned it, 

eBay may have refunded your money ?

Message 33 of 39
latest reply

i am also in the same scenario, i won the bid but don't want to pay now,
What if i don't pay ? and say no to seller
Message 34 of 39
latest reply

did you get your money back ?
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Hi Seema,
I won a bid yesterday and shoot 2 emails till now to the seller if the watch is genuine or not, He is not replying.
What should i do now i started having doubt on him.
What if i don't pay for the item ?
I don't want to buy a replica for 5000 rupees.
Message 36 of 39
latest reply

I think your should have an undertaking from the sellers that they sell only original else face high penalties and legal suit. This will deter fake sellers. If you allow sellers to list without an undertaking and expect buyers to report, 99% of cases go unreported because buyers do not have time to fight such cases. In the long run, Ebay reputation is affected.

Vijay

seemak@ebay.com wrote:
Dear Members,

I know it is very disappointing to know that the watch you've bought is not authentic one. Listing replica watch on eBay india is not allowed. Kindly use the 'Report item' link on the listing page- just below the 'Seller Info' box and we will do the needful. In order to keep our online marketplace safe for our members- Our team is checking the products listing every now and then and take an appropriate action against the seller that violate listing policies.

seemak@ebay.com wrote:
Dear Members,

I know it is very disappointing to know that the watch you've bought is not authentic one. Listing replica watch on eBay india is not allowed. Kindly use the 'Report item' link on the listing page- just below the 'Seller Info' box and we will do the needful. In order to keep our online marketplace safe for our members- Our team is checking the products listing every now and then and take an appropriate action against the seller that violate listing policies.

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

Hi Seemak,

So you are an ebay employee, thats great. So can you give guarantee on all the casio watches listed on ebay that they are genuine casio company watches, as before registring the seller your team must have checked and verified all these seller for there genuine products.

To all other readers, I just want to mention that have purchased a lot of products from ebay and had a strong faith in ebay as have never got a duplicate product so far but seeing these watches am also thinking again as what exactly the fact behind this is.

We all wait for your reply.

Thanks

Bhupinder

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

Ofcourse these are not original casio watches. But the question is how long they last, if they look exactly the same and last for 2-3 years then in my openion its a good deal.

Message 39 of 39
latest reply