cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware to all the Innocent Buyers, Check before buying any item on Ebay

rishi_vrj
Community Member
I have bought a mobile phone and paid the full amount through paisapay credit card. But, I have not received the item. Seller,A BIG FRAUD, is on the run and took my money. Now, ebay and paisapay said that they dont have any information regarding this person, puneetjain129. Ebay standard protection plan says payment through paisa pay credit card is safe and secure, will get full refund upto rs50000/-, I paid 12500/-, now ESPP and paisa pay is escaping from this issue and say I am not eligible for the refund or might be eligible for only9950/-. Ebay refusing to support me in any way. Since the date of purchase I am just crying, begging and requesting daily for help, but all invain. I took a bank personal loan to gift this phone to my sister, without telling any person in family. Now, just feeling ashamed of telling my story.
Credit card issuer shown their inability to help in this regard and suggest to talk to ebay. Todays,after, 39days, since purchase, I didn't get my money back. Sent lots of messages to every department. But no proper hearing. I asked for the sellers bank a/c details in which the payment is credited so that I can try to trace out this fraud seller. Ebay and paisapay both has refussed me to give any kinda details. They said, they are bound to their policies. I am shocked that the policies are made for supporting to fraud sellers and playing with money of the innocent buyer. I tried to file a police complaint, but they laugh at me as i dont know anything about this seller, and even dont know the ebay office addess where I can send a written complaint. THIS SITE SHOULD BE BANNED. I FEEL, I HAVE LOST MY MONEY. I AM VERY MUCH HARASSED. AND PLANNING TO CHALLANGE EBAY AND ITS POLICIES. I AM READY TO DIE FOR. MONEY IS NOT THE ONLY THING. ISSUE IS THAT SELLERS ALONG WITH THE HELP OF EBAY MEMBERS ARE CHEATING INNOCENT BUYERS OPENLY. I REQUEST FOR THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE BUYERS WHO SUFFERED THE SAME PROBLEM AS WELL AS THE BUYERS WHO NEVER GO THROUGH THE POLICIES AND BELIVE THAT EBAY AND PAISAPAY ARE SAFE. PLEASE SEND ME SUPPORTING MAILS AT rishi_vrj@rediffmail.com
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

rishi_vrj
Community Member
Thanks to this discussion board, i got a reply, assuring me to wait and bear the delay, with the authority. But, no reply, that when i will get back my money. How long, should i have to wait. I am the only person, who is waiting and waiting,
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

onlygizmos
Community Member
COntact your credit Card company and file a chargeback

Regards
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

dean1johnson
Community Member
MorganHanna65679 took me for over $338. This guy bought 15 ebooks .01 cent to $1.00 and some had pictures of a physical item in the listing. So even though I looked at some...it appeared they were ligit purchases. And with 15 positives (100%)to his record I fell for it.
Next time if I win anything, before I send $ I gonna get his contact info and call him, and if that's good then do a reverse phone # lookup ect ect.
Ya know....Ebay jsut wants to make money and I doubt if they will ever put the neccessary effort into screening sellers.
I even looked at one of the ebooks this thief bought and it was how to build up your positive ratings in a very short time in order to fool ebay and ebay buyers!!! Ha
This practice should be banned by F-bay. And it's right under their own noses!
I wonder how many other ebooks are selling right now teaching how to scam on ebay! ---BOO to you F-ebay---
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

bobmaini2005
Community Member
U JUST GIVE THE INFORMATION OF THAT FRAUD
WE WILL DEFI. HELP U
BOBMAINI2005
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Dear Buyers,

I am very sorry to find that many of you have been through a bad situation on ebay. But I shall suggest some steps which you should follow before making a payment :

1. Always keep a record of your payment. If you are paying through Cheque/DD keep a scan/xerox of the original for ready reference.

2. Make sure you contact the seller multiple times before paying, and try to know in details about the item and about the seller. Even if you pay by PaisaPay,
make sure that the sellers' registration/payment address is correct (& NOT incomplete or false).

3. Never make high value payments (>5000) without verifying the credibility of the seller.

This is a very serious step in fact! Through the numerous ebay conferences I've attended, I was shocked to find that buyers are unaware of whom they are paying to. Its better for you to understand that you are not trading with an MNC but with an individual. So the first step is to check what is the Feedback score of the seller. If a seller has a score of <50 (<98% +ve), I would simply avoid them when making a payment of 10Ks or above. Make some similar benchmarks for yourself too.

4. And, if something goes wrong it is much better to communicate with the seller (by any means possible) before claiming a refund from eBay. eBay will not refund you unless you are able to prove that you were in-fact a victim, or atleast look credible; so send them anything and everything you have.

Hope this helps!!
Do tell me your experiences....

Thanks,
digital_das
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

aroradk55
Community Member
It happened with me also, I am a new member and bought a real pearl mala from Hemant of premdiamonds on 21st august.. It was a bid of 1 re which I won and shipping charges were Rs.150/- I paid through paisapay credit card. I asked the buyer after 3-4 days about the parcel, he said that it has been despatched and asked me to contact Mr.Rahul of sky courier and gave me his cell no. Till date neither I am able to contact this guy Rahul nor I received the parcel and on top of that received a message from ebay that this member is no more a registered member.
Now its not the question that how much money I paid, but at my first purchase only I've been cheated. Ebay says that it'll take months if ever for the resolution of the dispute. dk
dk
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

alliwant_in1
Community Member
ya that's true i have even experienced this recently i have ordered tv brackets but the ordered passed and the cash have already been paid and it has been more than 20 days that i have still not got the product infact it in the same place where i live and at last the buyer said that i have not paid the cash of the item and then i had to tell the whole story to the buyer and the ebay and then atlast he agread that the cash has been received but product is still missing,
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

kshitij_ahuja
Community Member
Well, i will suggest to mail the guys at NASSCOM. I am not sure, but you may get some serious response and help there. About the ebay office, here it is :

eBay International AG
Helvetiastrasse 15/17
Bern
CH
ZIP code 3005CH
Phone:+41.313590590

Rest is your luck !
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

tariquesid
Community Member
my dear friend, u were a fool to deal on ebay..... just like i was. ebay is nothing but a platform of frauds, and sadly ebay is doing nothing about it.
i also face the exactly same problem like you. i have taken my fight against ebay to highest level, including consumer forum, tv channel, and american activists who in past have fought ebay

mail me at tariquesid@rediffmail.com. remember, we can get our right only if we take collective action
Message 10 of 10
latest reply