cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware on buying on ebay !! eGuarentee claim nightmare !

pinguleku
Community Member
Hi,

I purchased a Magic Bullet item on 07/01/12. Once I received the item I realized that the quality was not good enough and one of the piece was broken in transit.

I launched a guarantee claim on 13th Jan. I did not receive a response for 20 days. On 2nd Feb 20 days later I received this mail (When I was out of town)

--------------------------------------------------

Dear eBay Member,

This is with regards to regards to Claim # 74009 file by you.

We have registered your claim and we understand that you have received this Item which is not as Described.

We request you to provide us with proof of Item not being as Described, you can send us pictures of the product at insellerverification@ebay.com if the necessary documentation is not received by the eBay Claims Administration, we will be forced to close this claim. To assist us in quickly processing your claim, please insure that you reference both my name and the claim number when submitting the documentation.

We await your details within next 48 hrs, should we not receive these details within the given timelines we will be closing this claim.

Regards,
Shrinivas.S
Claim Adjuster
------------------------------------------------------

Without contacting me on 6th Feb he had denied the guarantee claim.

Worst part is when I spoke with the Claim Adjuster "Shrinivas.S" he was extremely rude and just said.. "I just followed the policy and that is it" and hung up !!

Which policy did he follow ??

According to ebay guarentee claim

"Our commitment:
If not satisfied with your purchase on eBay, we will replace or refund your entire amount (including shipping) within 20 days."

Here the claim adjuster mailed on the 20th day that he wanted more details ??

If this is how ebay going to treat me.... I would rather shop at other places like homeshop18 or flipkart.

If any ebay staff is reading this, ask yourself... the one thing ebay stood for was safety of buyer....if ebay itself is going dupe buyers like this what's next ?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

manikdhall_21
Community Member
I am facing the same problem my claim id is 76541 and i filed the claim on 03 feb customer service keep on saying that people from the claim team wil ar call me howevever i never even got a mail from them and the customer service people are not ready to help. with my experience i will never advise anyone to buy through ebay cause if there is a problem then no one will help
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear sir I purchased a Bluetooth car charger Once I received the item I realized that the item is not same who show and it not working.i sent a mail but no response plz check and solve this matter thanks
Sanjay 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Locking thread as it is an old one bumped without any posts for more than 3 years. If you wish to discuss this topic further please create a new thread. 

Cheers Smiley Happy

Enas 

Community Moderator

Message 4 of 4
latest reply