cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE OF THESE SELLERS ON EBAY.IN..THEY ARE CHEATING ..

highshaka
Community Member
PLEASE BE CARE FUL IN DEALINGS WITH THESE SELLERS..THEY ARE HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND ARE SAME PERSONS...NAMELY 1.bluejewels_india....2.monikaenterprises....they are cheating epople in every way...there gold is not even 9kt where they say its 12kt ..and there diamonds is of very poor quality than what they mention in the auction and also the weight of diamonds ..is very less...in my case they its 0.10cents..where as they gave me only 0.03 cents..when i ask them they say return the item and we will give you 75% return...why..they are earning cool 25% with out doing anything..so i warned all ebay genuine buyers to be aware of them..and they don;t reply to you when you raise a dispute...and ebay in is helpless in doiong anything to them..i think...i have bought 2 items ...the item nos are ..1.130046001352 and other one is 120049032665..they are giving siolver instead of gold bny rodium polishing it ...ebay should do something to stop them from cheating people...
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Dear Buyer ,

Ho. I am also a seller of similar items at ebay fo quite some time .

The facts you have brought out on the board does make us sellers feel sorry and ashamed to .

I hope yougrievances would son be loked into he solvd too .

Rgds
halwawala_in1
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi highshaka,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you have not done this already, I will encourage you to file for a buyer protection claim.

The process for the same is as follows:

Complete the Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process . If you have completed this process, close the dispute and select "end communication with the seller". If the transaction is eligible, you will be presented with a link to the Standard Purchase Protection Program claim form.

Submit the online Standard Purchase Protection Program claim form. From My eBay, click the "Dispute Console" link. From the Dispute Console, click the relevant dispute. On the "View Dispute" page, click the link to the Standard Purchase Protection Program claim form. Fill out the form and click "Submit" to file your claim.

Submit proof of payment. Within 14 days of submitting your claim, an eBay claims administrator may contact you via email, asking you to provide proof of payment. Proof of payment may be provided in the form of a photocopy of the front and back of a demand draft, receipt, cheque, etc. - whatever form of payment you used to pay for the item. If you paid with a credit card (either directly or through an online payment service other than PaisaPay), eBay will require proof of denial of reimbursement through the credit card company (if applicable). This will typically be in the form of a letter from your credit card issuer.

Submit Letter of Authenticity (if applicable). An eBay Claims Administrator may contact you for a Letter of Authenticity or Appraisal based on an independent authenticator's physical inspection. The Appraisal or Proof of Authenticity must be on company letterhead of the authenticator and must include contact information for the authenticator (name and telephone number). This information may be mailed or faxed to eBay.

To know more you may visit the following page:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-process.html

I hope this is useful.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Hello Buyer,

Sorry to hear about your experience. But I prefered, That Please try to Purchase from POWER SELLER or any of HIGH RATED Seller Which have Possitive feedbacks.

And If you have more problems with the same buyer, just report his listing to the customer care support.

Happy Bidding !

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Tripathi
( NiceShop4u )
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

highshaka
Community Member
I feel very sad ..the way these ebay people is doing with me..they are asking a hell of things...like they want me to send them a fax copy of paise pay payment email sent to me by ebay...i feel sad..why man ...ebay has all the records than why this..just to harrass buyers..so they drop their claim out of frustation..and as i far i know they have done nothing to the seller so..its just trhey are with the sellers and not with buyers...and this type of cheating will be on a higher side in future..these sellers have multiple ids and they are cheating in a big way...which will become a scam in future also...hope ebay will help protect its name and goodwill...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

highshaka
Community Member
SEE THE HEIGHT OF ARROGANCE...WHN I WENT TO LEAVE A FEEDBACK THAT THIS SELLER IS NOT AT ALL COOPERATIVE AND HIS PRODUCTS ARE NOT WHAT THEY MENTION IN THE LISTINGS...AND I GAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ..THE SELLER ALSO GIVES A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO ME SAYING I AM A FRAUD BUYER..CAN ANY ONE TELL HOW AM I A FRAUD BUYER WHEN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD PAISE PAY AND RECIEVES A WRONG ITEM WENT FOR A DISPUTE AND THAN FILE A CLAIM..I WANT A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE SELLER ..AS THEY WILL NOT ALLOW TO LEAVE A GENUINE FEEDBACK ABOUT THEM..I WANT EBAY TO TAKE STERN ACTION ABOUT THIS SELLER AND ALSO FIND OUT HOW CAN THEY ACCUSE A BUYER WHO HAS MADE PAYMENT BY PAISEPAY AND THEY CAN CALL HIM FRAUD BUYER...I ONCE AGAIN APPEAL TO ALL EBYERS TO BE VERY CAREFULL IN DEALING WITH THESE SELLERS..IE:BLUEJEWELS..MONICAENTERPRISES,,,SHEETAL DIAMONDS ..MUST GET THERE ITEM CHCEKED....THEREGOLD IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY...AND DIAMONDS ..TOO..
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

lvpcmt
Community Member
halwa, this coming from a 90.2%tage person like you - I just ignore the advice and roll it over.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply