cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Shipping Internationally - Learn more from UPS expert” - 17-June (12 – 1)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

You have some great products that you think can be sold internationally? You are receiving query / order from international buyers? You do not know how to ship your item abroad? If answer to any of these is yes, then join this workshop where expert from UPS will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Wednesday 17th June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

suresh7503
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Could you please let me know the cheapest mode of sending items to USA 1)weighing less than 500gms and 2)CD.

Regards, Suresh7503

Message 2 of 82
latest reply

dillipbarik
Community Member
How can i get the product from international market through ebay and the payment method to pay through bank.
Message 3 of 82
latest reply

dillipbarik
Community Member
I want how to buy product from international market through ebay and the payment method ?
Message 4 of 82
latest reply

slatha2000
Community Member
I want to sell items internationally. Typically my range of items are small cottage industry handicrafts, apparel samples, Metal badges etc.. Most of them can be shipped in small envelopes of under 200gms.

Now my questions are:

1. Does India Post disallow sending items thru registered post?
2. Should I include a bill when I am shipping an item abroad? I prefer to email the sender an electronic email notifying shipment.
3. Are there any items that I am prohibited from sending abroad?
4. Should I take some kind of 'export licence' or 'export clearance' for thiskind of sales?
5. Is there any vat or sales tax that i have to charge my buyers on this and pay the government ?
Message 5 of 82
latest reply

jyotart
Community Member
Hello,
How to calculate shipping cost for different countries?
Message 6 of 82
latest reply

internationalgems_in1
Community Member
1. What are the ways/mode of shipping internationally, i.e which are the courier companies which accept jewellery and gemstones for international shipment.

2. What are the documentation shipping companies require?

3. Do these shiping companies also take the responsibility of customs clearance and valuation in case of jewellery and gemstones articles of the product and package the product themselves?

Thanks / Satish Khera for International Gems, India
Message 7 of 82
latest reply

sidentity
Community Member
1. How safe is it when buying internationally? I have often seen many sellers who list their items for shipments 'worldwide' or to 'Asia' but decline to sell to India (in my case), often not responding to the buyer's questions at all. Such a seller's lack of ethics and sense has also tarnished my record after he refused to sell after I won his item. Do sellers also receive warnings and alerts for not meeting their commitments?
2. International buying is an import. How far is the buyer accountable to the various regulating bodies of the government such as Customs and Excise or the Tax and Foreign Exchange departments? Does the shipper or courier handle all these?
Thanks in advance.
Message 8 of 82
latest reply

progressindia
Community Member
Hi!
What are the requirements(Documents) to be fullfilled by the vendors to ship globally which are required by the logistic partners.
Rgds.
Umesh.
Message 9 of 82
latest reply

Hi
Sending volume parcels via UPS is not a problem....but what if we send a parcel of 1-2 Pcs..... the minimum charges for UPS to deliver anywhere in world is about Rs. 2400.00 International buyers purchasing from ebay are not interested to buy with these shipping charges, but want us to deliver the goods via UPS..... kindly reply.

Treasurehut
Treasure Hut
Http://Stores.Ebay.In/TreasureHut-India
Message 10 of 82
latest reply