cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,
Thanks a lot for participating so enthusiastically in this workshop.
We hope we have addressed some questions of the community regarding online selling.
However if we were unable to answer some of them, we will definitely find the answers and post them here.

If you have more questions please post it on this thread, and we will try to find answers to them and post it here.

Looking forward towards more interaction with you in future.

Thanks and Regards
Amar, Sanjay and Sapana
Message 81 of 107
latest reply

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
Listing of products on Ebay is not free. There is a listing fee of about Rs.27 per listing. EL charges are extra
Message 82 of 107
latest reply

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
Aztech is right ...Ebay is costly proposition..i just rcd a single hit for my 7 listings in 15 days...... I even subscribed for Ebay store... featured one....I think I will withdraw from Ebay Stores
Message 83 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear eSmart

There is a International shipping option when you list on Baazee. And Baazee site is linked on all eBay sites across the world. However the Baazee site is not integrated with eBay so an ebay buyer cannot buy directly on Baazee site using their eBay ID.
So it is suggested that currently for getting a better exposure and improving chance of making a sale, list on an eBay site preferably on www.ebay.com where the biggest buyer base is.

Amar
Message 84 of 107
latest reply

arti_kapila1
Community Member
Hi,
I thinks all baazee sellers would like to sell internationally on baazee platform n not on ebay because we r used to baazee.com.
Why don't u update baazee.com to sell internationally that would be very exciting for all of us (sellers).
Message 85 of 107
latest reply

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
PLEASE REPLY....Aztec And I HAve Listed Products WE DONT EVEN RECIEVE VIEWERS>>>>Forget the bids & sales????????????
Message 86 of 107
latest reply

esmart_in1
Community Member
Hi AztecFashion,

Yes Chergeback is big issue for paypal especially when you are dealing worldwide .

ebay Fees are Very high and it would be difficult to break even .

Baazee should consider supporting multi-currency Listings , where amount in Dollars should also be visible on the listings , and the payment can also be made using the existing PaisaPay system on Baazee.com

This way we do not have to go for paypal for the payments .

Nitin
eSmart
Message 87 of 107
latest reply

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
Dear Amar & Sanjay......

Why Are You Ignoring OUR queries...... I have asked Number Of Times In This Session About Traffic Problem We Faced On Ebay....No Answer

I asked you about Withdrawl limits from PayPal....No Answer

I asked about the problem of withdrawl from Pay PAl..through Cheque only For Indian A/c... No Answer

SHOULD I LEAVE & forget ABOUT SELLING ON eBAY & BE HAPPY WITH BAAZEE ONLY....!!!
Message 88 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
I agree with sellers wanting to sell internationally through baazee. As it is you have made many changes stating you are making it compatible to your parent site ebay so why not link it with ebay . your parent site will also agree on this . IT will be benificial to sellers as we have been selling through baazee .
Message 89 of 107
latest reply

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
no answer again....

I am eagerly waiting for the answer....

We indian sellers have wasted money listing on Ebay.....

We want to sell BUT tell us the solution
Message 90 of 107
latest reply