cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Sellers, Increase your Trading Assistant activities” - 13 July (6 - 7 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

This workshop is aimed at existing eBay sellers who will like to increase their eBay business by increasing their Trading Assistant Activity. Many of you might be aware about the Trading Assistant program of eBay under which you can sell on behalf of a person who lacks the required time or expertise to sell on eBay. This workshop will help you understand how to hone your trading assistant program.
In this workshop we will like to share
• Concept of Trading Assistant
• Benefit by becoming a Trading Assistant
• Ways and means by which you can market your trading assistant services to prospective customers.

Host: eBay staff
Date: Friday 13th July
Time: 6.00 to 7.00 PM (IST)

We will be looking forward to meeting you in the workshop.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: “Sellers, Increase your Trading Assistant activities” - 13 July (6 - 7 PM)

pareshdaveh
Community Member
Hello sapana

I think all users interested in workshop is aimed various helpful meeting conduct by ebay,
Every concern person wish to attain but all of them not able to do so,

It is welcome if merits out comes by meeting shown in Home > Community > Discussion Boards. pareshdaveh
pareshdaveh
Message 2 of 48
latest reply

786rakesh
Community Member
Hi
if i sell any item on ebay and get money into my personal account.
I want to know wheather i need to show this income into my income tax return or not.

At the present i do not have any firm or sale tax number. Than how can i show this income into my income tax return if i got payment via cheque or credit card etc

Do i need to take any sale tax number or need to registered firm.

Thankx
Message 3 of 48
latest reply

dlfmall
Community Member
Dear Sir,
In your Trading Assistant Directory the list is very very short and may increase with time.

I have noticed that the serial Order of the list is as per feedback score.

This is not at all justified because most of the Assistants are of baazee era.

So tomorrow if the list has 100 Assistants then the New Comer with a small feed back score would always be at the bottom.

The people who want to take the Services of an Assistant would never prefer the bottom one.

My suggestion is that the list should be in a serial of registration so that even the new Comer should feel confidant.

Otherwise New to ebay Members would always be at the bottom of the list.

thanks

dlfmall
Message 4 of 48
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Hi Everybody , This is halwawala from the city of Joy - Calcutta . Sapna Ji, would like to bring your notice to the fact that for whatever reasons or exuses , There is not a single Seler listed in your Directory from eastern India , leave apart calcutta . this fact had been brought to the notice of the concerned about 45 days back by me , but it seems we Indians are more hapy in sleeping over the maters . Would expect 1. an explanation 2. an immediate rctification . wud be pleased to see my name in the directory . Kindly respond . thks. halwawala .
Message 5 of 48
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
In my humble opinion the serial order as has been folowed by e-bay is perfect . thks
:-p
Message 6 of 48
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,
Welcome to the workshop on how to increase your trading assistant activities.

Today we have Rajesh from Seller Marketing Team to answer your queries related to Trading Assistant (TA).

We love the workshops to be interactive, so please feel free to post any queries or questions. However, given public nature of the boards, we may not be able to discuss issues related to your specific accounts.

Lets start with the workshop!

Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 7 of 48
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
pls go ahead
Message 8 of 48
latest reply

I received an offer of a trading assistant from some one. How can I know if this will be positive for me and that the person giving me the offer is genuine and is a safe person to deal with?
Message 9 of 48
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
what happened ? any body home or all gone to sleep
Message 10 of 48
latest reply