cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

drop an email of asking abt it to inlogistics@ebay.in

Message 61 of 167
latest reply

whenever a buy raises claim, they are refunded their money, if also they r lying abt their claims, but as a seller we r sometime covered under seller protection policy and sometime not

EBAY IS BIAS TOWARDS BUYERS
Message 62 of 167
latest reply

why this bleep appeared, i wrote moving toward, adament, ...words which shows "turning towards"
Message 63 of 167
latest reply

Dear,

we are having following issues.............all ebay seller will be quite happy if these issues properly resolved.

1] all seller must be protected again damaged / lost of shipment for full value irrespective of their DSR / Status.

ebay can give option to insure the shipment at nominal cost....but LP must be responsible.....otherwise whtas the diference between ebay LP / local courier .

Freight charges are important but claim for damaged / lost is very imp.

2] All seller must be credited FVF / LP CHARGES Automatically after cancellation of transaction due to any reason without followups ebay to avoid wastage of time.

3] Buyer who refused COD Shipment due to any reason must be punished  i.e not allow further purchase for 1-3 months, unpaid item strike etc...

or ebay must issue some paid coupens to buyers who want to buy on cod & that coupen must consumed once cod returned.

4] In many cases of COD return LP gives false statement .......Action against LP must be there.

5]Ebay must take action against  LP LIKE ARAMEX, DOTZOT, BLUEDART for not updating status for RTS .

6] seller must be having to change the LP by their own choice if same pincode no.serviceable by many LP'S.

Message 64 of 167
latest reply

i would love to join !!!! waiting for 22nd

Message 65 of 167
latest reply

HOW TO USE POWER SHIP? HOW TO GET POWER SHIP PACKING MATERIAL?HOW TO DISPLAY ALL THE PROUCT POWER SELLER LOGO?I AM POWER SELLER
Message 66 of 167
latest reply

I will be there

Message 67 of 167
latest reply

Hi Sir,

I would like to join this.

Message 68 of 167
latest reply

Hi

Thanks for the intiative

We are having following issues.............

1. For orders cancelled / lost / Returned or Unpaid,  FVF / LSP charges should be automatically refunded, without the need to file any unpaid or credit case

2. Buyer who refuse COD Shipment even after confimation due to any reason must be punished  i.e not allow further purchase for 1-3 months, unpaid item strike etc...

3. Many a times LSP gives false reasons for non delivery, Action against them should be taken.

4. Fastship discount should be based on ready to ship and not pick-up as many a times LSP do not pickup or update satus on time.

5. Seller must be given the choise to choose LSP by their own choice if same pincode no.serviceable by many LSP.

6.  Liquids and Aerosols are not being serviced, how can this be introduced. I have had to discontinue sale of such items.

7. Introduce standard box packing in cardboard [chargeable if required] to avoid damage to item's. 

8. All negative/neutral feedback related to shipping should be automatically be removed.

Message 69 of 167
latest reply

Register for Poweship "Submit" Button is not working on ebay.in.

we tried to contact Mr K Mohammed

kmohammed@ebay.com

He doesnt even reply to his mails, we have send him two mails and it has been a week.

Why Ebay India service levels have gone down.

Message 70 of 167
latest reply