cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Hi,

I would like to join and below are some queries / Concerns I have with Powership.

1. Why there is an increase in the charges specifically for the item under 250 grms.
  2. Even if the product is under 250 grms, few LSP (Fedex etc) are considering it as 500 grms due to there minimum limit, whats the use of different weight criteria in this case?
  3. Same city / domestic courier charges are way to high.
  4. What if courier pics up the packet within 24 hrs however update there system later on, we are not eligible for fast shipping discount in this case. Why?
  5. What if item is ready to ship however courier guy doesn't come to collect the parcel within 24 hrs, again we are not eligible for fast shipping discount?
  6. Increse in shipping charges would lead to decrease in Profit or increase in cost. Which means less sales, less customer and less profit. Overall its not a win win situation for either party.
  7. Even if with increase in charges, customer care team remains unchanged. There should be dedicate team to handle PS queries as well as feedback removal should be on priority too. Why would you want a seller to send an email to inlogistic incase feedback is due to shipping, Shouldn't that be removed on a ph call ?
  8. Seller protection only applicable for Top Rated seller. Why? What about the new sellers started recently?
  9. Overall higher courier charges will allow customer to look for other options available where customer will get the same product at lesser price. Since more of the seller are using powership now, it will impact everyone including Team EBAY.

Thanks,

Message 51 of 167
latest reply

Almost 300 of my Paisa Pay IDs have been charged as per 500 gms, which are hardly even 100gms, re-imbursement of which is yet pending since a long time which roughly stand about more than 3000/- as per present PS rates

Secondly, FedEx pickups are these days delayed by upto 10 days, as was the case last week with me, which led to buyer insatisfaction 

Third, even if all the LP, pickup the item the same day or next day, they connect the same, on the next day of the pickup, which FASTSHIP is impossible even if i hand over the item on the same day of the order. I brought this problem in view of Ebay PS team many times along with Manifest copy, but nothing concrete done yet.

Next, Ebay PS has assured of no rate change till Jan 2014, which has been not fulfilled, which is highly shocking from an MNC like ebay.

Due to these delays, Fast ship is not available plus for the first time since on ebay i have got 6 low DSRs, in last 45-50 days, as BlueDart keeps on delaying the connections, sometimes upto 3-4 days, which is really pathetic.

Also, i was informed that around 40% of the sellers on ebay are in PS right now, which means around 12000 sellers are in PS program yet, against which the staff ratio for PS from ebay does not even seem 1:100, i.e. not even 120 of staff appointed by ebay for PS progam. This numbers are just a general idea and personally i feel shortage of staff for ebay PS program, is delaying all the things on ebay India, and thus leading to seller problems and sometimes even buyer insatisfaction, thus i request Ebay Higher Authorities to hire more and skilled staff for Ebay PS, as the present strength seems heavily loaded with work, so they are not able to resolve seller issues on timely basis

Toll Free phone support, lines are kept on hold for upto 20 minutes many times, and also there is no authority provided to Toll free guys as ultimately after waiting for 20mins they ask us to mail at inlogistics which is no point, till date none of my issues have been solved on toll free, in fact the chargeable numbers were better, as at least decision taking people were available and things could have been solved on the phone

Thanks will be a part of this discussion for sure as many loopholes of PS remains unresolved

Message 52 of 167
latest reply

I am a Powershipper Since OCT but certain think I have noticed and do not find them correct in SELLER's point of view

1. weight of my items are 96gm to 146gm but they are not charged in 250 gm slot and charged as 500gm slot, WHY?

2. There is no pick up service from any Courier Service Provider, likely FEDEX, BLUEDART, DOTZOT.

3.  Items like spray paint, aerosol spray not accepted by DOTZOT but accepted by BLUEDART, I lost a transaction due to that, had to go to DOTZOT again to collect the item.

4. Powership Numbers are always busy (the Chargeable ones), and the other one keeps on ringing.

5.The Packing Material sent by you, not all sizes are being used, i particularly use 1 and 2 Size, I asked for more suppliments for the same and instead i got the whole lot (sizes 1 2 3 4 )again, leading to access packing hold with me. 

Thank You and hope to get positive reply

Message 53 of 167
latest reply

i agree with this seller, there are lot of problems sellers like us are facing, and the ones he sated are some of them... please make a posint to answer them, Thank You.
Message 54 of 167
latest reply

i agree with this seller, there are lot of problems sellers like us are facing, and the ones he sated are some of them... please make a posint to answer them, Thank You.
P.S- Due to such issues most of the sellers are **bleep** to sell beyond ebay.in like shopclue,tradus,snapdeal etc
Message 55 of 167
latest reply

pls solve our issues! they are most prior..i in particular feel ebay is biased towards BUYER
Message 56 of 167
latest reply

I also want to participate.

Questions:-

Community board is filled with complaints from sellers about powershipping and no response from support managers so what will ebay do to solve that.

What happens to the new sellers if their item is lost in transist ?

What happens if the assigned LSP do not come to pick up on time ?

What reciept is provided to us by the LSP when they come for pick up ?

Is there any  minimum requirement to particiapte in the powership program ?

Do LSP need a VAT paid invoice for every item sent ?

What documents are required by the LSP for every item sent ?

What if LSP charge more weight than the actual product weight ?

Message 57 of 167
latest reply

I would love to use *POWER-SHIP * for shipping my items to the Buyers.

Regards.

rajbarkatyuri

Message 58 of 167
latest reply

how when and how much is packaging material sent ? do we have to pay extra for it ?

How can we request for packaging material.

Message 59 of 167
latest reply

I ll be there.

Message 60 of 167
latest reply