cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

astrocot
Community Member

Namaste, I am interested to join it..................

Regards,

Dinesh

Message 41 of 167
latest reply

OK Thanks...

Message 42 of 167
latest reply

shopitup
Community Member

THANKS FOR THIS INITIATIVE.

Message 43 of 167
latest reply

I am a Powershipper Since OCT but certain think I have noticed and do not find them correct in SELLER's point of view

1. weight of my items are 96gm to 146gm but they are not charged in 250 gm slot and charged as 500gm slot, WHY?

2. There is no pick up service from any Courier Service Provider, likely FEDEX, BLUEDART, DOTZOT.

3.  Items like spray paint, aerosol spray not accepted by DOTZOT but accepted by BLUEDART, I lost a transaction due to that, had to go to DOTZOT again to collect the item.

4. Powership Numbers are always busy (the Chargeable ones), and the other one keeps on ringing.

5.The Packing Material sent by you, not all sizes are being used, i particularly use 1 and 2 Size, I asked for more suppliments for the same and instead i got the whole lot (sizes 1 2 3 4 )again, leading to access packing hold with me. 

Message 44 of 167
latest reply

I am a Powershipper Since OCT but certain think I have noticed and do not find them correct in SELLER's point of view

1. weight of my items are 96gm to 146gm but they are not charged in 250 gm slot and charged as 500gm slot, WHY?

2. There is no pick up service from any Courier Service Provider, likely FEDEX, BLUEDART, DOTZOT.

3.  Items like spray paint, aerosol spray not accepted by DOTZOT but accepted by BLUEDART, I lost a transaction due to that, had to go to DOTZOT again to collect the item.

4. Powership Numbers are always busy (the Chargeable ones), and the other one keeps on ringing.

5.The Packing Material sent by you, not all sizes are being used, i particularly use 1 and 2 Size, I asked for more suppliments for the same and instead i got the whole lot (sizes 1 2 3 4 )again, leading to access packing hold with me. 

Thank You and hope to get positive reply

Message 45 of 167
latest reply

gkrath1
Community Member

Hello Mr. Sameer!

The PowerShip is only for shipping indan products or it is for both indian and foreign.

On the month of october 2013 I have purchased one product from China. After 1 month i got a mail from them that the item has been shipped but till now I have not received the product. After long discussion finally they have given the option to refund. When I agree for refund. I did not receive my refunded money as of today.

So like this case how PowerShip will help us.

Thank You.

GK Rath

Message 46 of 167
latest reply

hi ebay power ship  manager

ur new changes not correct 

revise in this one 

1) remove the 

Seller protection for only Top rated seller  

or 

change the eTRs CRITERIA

OTHER wise all seller   are  do not sell here

Message 47 of 167
latest reply

Dear members,

Due to some unforseen circumstances, we are rescheduling this online workshop on the PowerShip Enhancements to 22nd November, Friday, from 3 to 5 PM. We request your participation.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 22nd November 2013

Workshop Day: Friday

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 48 of 167
latest reply

Dear members,

Due to some unforseen circumstances, we are rescheduling this online workshop on the PowerShip Enhancements to 22nd November, Friday, from 3 to 5 PM. We request your participation.
Message 49 of 167
latest reply

increase in powership charges will affect seller profit and if we increase cost of item we will loose some customers,isnt it??

Message 50 of 167
latest reply