cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear sky.technologies,

Pin code serviceability is verified by the ebay Check out system automatically and orders are aligned to LSPs or blocked basis seller preference in State Exclusion.

Sellers are not required review or check pin codes, after you use State Exclusion.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 151 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

SAMEER JI 

UR NOT UNDERSTAND 

MY PROBLEM 

AM   BLOCK THE SOME STATE  K

BUT  MY STATE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE 

SOME RURAL AREAS NOT COVER POWER SHIP BLUE DART

THAT SELLER GIVEN

LOW RATING AND POSSITIVE FEEDBACK

SO  IN THIS TIME WHAT CAN I DO TELL ME

Message 152 of 167
latest reply

Dear tg_creations,

Lets say if you block "Kerala" from State Exclusion, you will receive orders from buyers who are from Kerala pin code supported under PowerShip.

When you pick a state in State Exclusion, the rule applies to all the cities within the state.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 153 of 167
latest reply

Dear sky.technologies,

Someone from our PowerShip team will contact you with more information on State Exclusion and handling of buyer concerns.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 154 of 167
latest reply

SAMEER JI 

MAY FIX THE ALL STATE LIST UNDER BLOCK 

FOR GETTING THE POWER SHIP ORDER ONLY 

Message 155 of 167
latest reply

Dear Powership Team,

I truly appreciate and value the concern shown by you to resolve the concerns faced by sellers.

Feedback /Suggestion from Our team :-

1. Addition of staff to Powership Team.

2. Conduction of online workshop at least once a month.

Regards...

KashmirDryFruits

hdeepanvita@ebay.com wrote:
Dear kashmirdryfruits,

Thanks for sharing once again.

We will have this taken care today itself.

Regards,
Sameer

Message 156 of 167
latest reply

SAMEER JI

IN MY HYDERBAD CITY ANDHRA PRADESH

LOT OF ITEM MISSING REGULARLLY BY BLUE DART

AM ALL READY MSG TO U R POWER SHIP TEAM 

BUT NOW ONE CAN T TAKE ANY RESPOND

PLS SOLVE IN THIS ISSUE 

Message 157 of 167
latest reply

Hi All,

We are closing the Open house now. Thank you for the engaging discussion and questions on PowerShip.

You may continue to submit your questions until 27th Nov through this forum. We will continue to respond to your questions and assist you with using PowerShip.

Please use the following link to submit your feedback on this Open house. Let us know if this was useful and what else we could do to improve the enagagement.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8GGBR3W

Have a good day! 🙂

Regards,
Sameer
Message 158 of 167
latest reply

Two months ago, I had a specific problem when my item was shipped to Kerala by DTDC and since customer was not available for few days, DTDC marked this as RTO. On the system the return AWB was marked as the same one as forward shipment and DTDC actually delivered the item to the customer when he was available. However, as per system, my money got refunded to the buyer. I spoke to Vijay and edwin, but we did not receive the money
Message 159 of 167
latest reply

Bocus service sent more than 50 mail but no responses from ka.mohamad for powership

Message 160 of 167
latest reply