cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Discuss all your shipping related queries with Indian Posts, 21 Sep,(11-12)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

As an eBay seller, it is extremely important to have a reliable and cost effective shipping channel. In this workshop, staff from the Indian Postal department will discuss with you the services that it offers to the sellers and will answer your queries on the topic.

Host: Indian Postal Department
Date: Wednesday, 21st September 2005
Time: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm (IST)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

indiapost-mah
Community Member
to be a regular customer, a contract needs to be signed. Details of contract will again be put up by us on the board.

For pick-up, you can be retail customer - minimum of 3 articles will be required. You just need to call the concerned Speed Post Office.
Message 41 of 59
latest reply

Hello,

Is it 3 parcel a day? as we may have 5 parcel a day or 1 parcel a day.

Pls clarify
Nitinn parmar
Message 42 of 59
latest reply

indiapost-mah
Community Member
Thanks a lot for your participation. We enjoyed interacting with you.

The main message that we would like to leave you with is that IndiaPost is evolving and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We are ready to offer customised services to you and the network of post offices through its vast infrastucture of 1.55 lakh post offices and 6 lakhs employees will be at your service.

Please do contact us with you feedback and queries and we will definitely try to respond. As mentioned earlier, we will be putting up some more details on the board. Have a look and leave any queries.
Message 43 of 59
latest reply

sirajmyway_in1
Community Member
Sir
where are the links and scanned forms that you promised to post?
Regards
Siraj
Message 44 of 59
latest reply

pareshdaveh
Community Member
Wish to post without prey, is this possible with your office? pareshdaveh
pareshdaveh
Message 45 of 59
latest reply

petera6039
Community Member
Dear Sir
Is there any way to send motorbikes by national post? Or do i have to go to the railway / traincargo ?
Regards
Peter
Message 46 of 59
latest reply

indiapost-mah
Community Member
As mentioned, the below links have more information on services offered by IndiaPost. The first link has got scanned copies of sample documents that were filled by a selller using IndiaPost to ship internationally. This is just an example and obviously in each sellers case the details will be different.

We apologise for the delay in getting the links uploaded.
Thanks.

http://pages.ebay.in/community/Intl_Shipping_through_Speed_Post.pdf

http://pages.ebay.in/community/mailing_your_business_to_success.pdf

http://pages.ebay.in/community/Other_Brochures.pdf
Message 47 of 59
latest reply

Sir,
I live in Kolkata and had to send a VPP parcel to Delhi. Since normal post takes times I decided to send it by Speed-Post. But LO! The Post-office authorities frankly denied to send any VPP parcel by Speed Post saying that it isn't allowed. Although I have received such a parcel from Mysore a few days ago, I couldn't send it from Kolkata. How Amazing! Can anyone help me, because COD by courier is very costly.
Is it the same case in your city too?!
Message 48 of 59
latest reply

rippan_in1
Community Member
Hello sir from Indian Speed Post
I am a ebay member from ludhiana. i am consumer who would like to sell 1-2 my personal used electronic products on ebay but wanted to know about shipping as i inquired some courier companies they said electronic is not sent through air couriers. I also wanted to ask about the feature of shipping insuarance some ebay sellers are offering as would like to opt for to avoid risk of lost or damaged on the way. Lastly would like to know is there any vat or tax etc thing needed as i am not a retailer just a consumer selling my personal used product.
Would be waiting for ur response.
Message 49 of 59
latest reply

vedaurbanwear
Community Member
Hi i would like to do if you carry our cod facility in india.we are based in mumbai.plz let me know all your charges for 500 gms and so on.
thx
deepan
Message 50 of 59
latest reply