Form 38 mandatory for U.P

Dear All, Please refer "PowerShip Announcement Board" Announcement stating "Form 38 mandatory for U.P" You dont think its extra burden on sellers, as already ebay is looting sellers stating so many open and hidden charges?? Also one Survey link is given in which we dont have any options to mention the comments. Every one please replay before ebay delete this post.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Form 38 mandatory for U.P

Dear Sellers,

FORM 38 is big headache for us. The problem is not from our end, actually FROM 38 is to be generated by Buyer at their local Sales Tax Office. Who would care to do it? If I was a buyer myself, I wouldn't do it. I could get the product from Local Instead. What do you say guys??

Regards,
VINIT DESAI

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

But then in that case this will impact business of all e-commerce companies.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I think eBay should need to develop a software . If we received a order from UP so automatically From 38 should generate along with eBay invoice and declaration . It help seller and also avoid extra burden .

Regards,

dealfreez

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

We are also facing same issue how to ship UP shipment with out road permit form Even Blue dart not accepting shipment which cost Rs.150 / - .

Please let us know without power ship it is possible we can use our personal courier service to ship the product .

and Also Gujrat and MP road permit form we can easily download from the internet it is possible we can download UP form 38 from internet with out any registration .

Please reply fast .
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Nothing we or ebay can do for states which are directly or indirectly tun by communists.

I think UP should be removed from powership if this form 38 nonsense continues. Ship <500gm orders through speedpost instead. Remember not to use ebay cello tape on these orders else they will know it is an ecommerce shipment. The UP govt wont harass speedpost.

Kerala is also another headache which does not like ecommerce shipments.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

However i already have blocked UP from my State Exclude List as some of the product I can't ship via SpeedPost but for other sellers  who don't have risky products like i have they can use SPEEDPOST for sure.  it's best option.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
Group details
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
46 members Open Group Since ‎23-09-2014 11:06 PM
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion