Devanagari Font Won't Export to PDF Labels

Untitled.png

This is a new buyer. She probably typed her name and address details during the signup process in devanagiri font. The browser(chrome, firefox) has no problem handling this font. The only problem is when I try to print labels, it comes out in blank empty as soon in the image above.

At first I thought my computer didn''t have the necessary fonts installed for the PDF application so I google downloaded it from the net and installed it but it didn't work. It turns out that the devanagiri data is unable to export itself from ebay database to pdf file during the label generation process.

I called ebay CC regarding this. After 2 calls, the CC told me to cancel the order and tell the customer to replace the order using english language.

Now I'm sitting here wondering how to explain this to the customer. This will go bouncer.

Anyone here ever experienced this problem or have any suggestions?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
Group details
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
46 members Open Group Since ‎23-09-2014 11:06 PM
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion