cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which camera to used for photograpying items to sell on ebay...,i mean the best camera as per ur experience...

shaikhshadat07
Community Member
please suggest which camera to purchase....
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

which camera to used for photograpying items to sell on ebay...,i mean the best camera as per ur experience...

spl_ind
Community Member
Good question. This has been discussed in the following link.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500001151&tstart=0&mod=1278158955178

Hope this information helps you.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
GO FOR CANON IXUS
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Whichever camera you buy, it is not the camera but the photographer who counts for taking good photographs.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

shaikhshadat07
Community Member
@sales.india-thanks for suggestion.... @rajelectronics and spl_ind-thank u both but please also suggest the name of camera...
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You can buy any make, any model that fits your budget but only insure that it has:-
1. Full manual mode function.
2. Exposure value compensation function from +3 to -3
3. Flash value compensation function from +3 to -3

StopandShop
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

GO FOR NIKON ONLY (thats a professional brand. which is using by worlds renowned photographers)
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I use an Aiptek (1.3 Mega Pixel) Mini Pen Camera to get the best quality photos. Otherwise, I use my mobile phone camera to take pics.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

go for sony camera
its good
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I am planning to buy a new Digital Camera. Which one should I buy?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply