I CANNOT FILE MY CASE IN COMMUNITY COURT

Dear All,
whenever i try to file my case in community court for feedback removal the cc shows

Feedback received My cases

Open Case: 0 Additional cases which can be filed: 4

You do not have any recent negative feedback that you can appeal.

WHILE I HAVE A FEEDBACK THAT I NEED TO BE REMOVED
PLEASE HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

THE BUYER GAVE ME NEGATIVE RATING JUST BECAUSE I SOLD ITEM ON EBAY INDIA IN INDIAN MONEY AND WROTE IN MY LISTING THAT PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED.
BUYER SAID I AM LIER WHO SAYS PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED WHILE ITS NOT A OPTION TO PAY ON EBAY INDIA.

BUYER ALSO SAYS THAT I SHOULD BE BANNED TO SELL ITEMS IN MY CURRENCY IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I AM A LIER WHO SAYS PAYPAL ACCEPTED BUT ITS NOT.

IS THIS MY MISTAKE ?

BUT EBAY ACTUALLY WANTS BUYERS TO EXPRESS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT DEALING WITH A SELLER.
JUST BECAUSE PAYPAL IS NOT IN INDIA I HAVE TO GET PUNISHED . I WROTE BUYER SEVERAL MESSAGES EXPLAINING BUT SHE IS NOT INTERESTED TO RESPOND BACK.
NOW WHEN I WANTED TO FILE MY CASE IN CC TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT PAYPAL IS NOT AVAILABLE ON EBAY INDIA AND BUYERS CAN PAY USING PAYPAL WHEN WE SEND THEM INVOICE IN USD, CC SAYS I DON'T HAVE ANY CASES TO APPEAL FOR.

please help how do i get this wrong comment removed from my profile.
i so dishearten with such buyers who don't want to understand the process on which ebay india works. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I CANNOT FILE MY CASE IN COMMUNITY COURT

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
Me too getting the exact same error,inspite of the case availble for appeal,it showing no cases avaible still from last 15 days
Message 2 of 2
latest reply