very very low sales from past 2 weeks!!

I am experiencing very very low sales even I have increased number of products. I am also top rated seller on ebay. Despite the fact I am doing my best to promote products. Anyone else is also experiencing same issue?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

hi jaaz

please call customer care and ask the reasons.

it may be because of Account Restriction or they may kept limit on your shop.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi

I am facing the same problem , DId u find any solution ????

@jasmeetjasmeet20 wrote:

I am experiencing very very low sales even I have increased number of products. I am also top rated seller on ebay. Despite the fact I am doing my best to promote products. Anyone else is also experiencing same issue?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Due no new competitors and the failing bids in google adwords ebay's marketing attempts are very poor and hence i feel the sales are going genuinely down.  Ebay is performing very poor.

Amazon has taken most of its sales, and snapdeal & Flipkart are eating the other half.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

VERY TRUE.

I THINK EBAY IS MORE INTERSTED IN INVESTING SNAP DEAL AND OTHER WEBSITE RATHER THAN MARKETING ITS OWN WEBSITE. 

AMAZON IS DOING MUCH BETTER THAN EBAY.  

THER IS NO MEANING OF BECOMING TOP RATED SELLER BCOZ THEY ONLY PROMOTE THOSE WHO SELL AT LOW COST NO MATTER HOW SERVICE THEY PROVIDE.

I SEE MANY IDS WHICH HAS 30 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN A MONTH  STILL THERE ITEM PROMOTED BY EBAY .

YOU JUST KEEP LOW COST AND FORGET ABOUT SERVICE. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

eBay is performing poor because there evaluation system sucks....its happens every time with every sellers....they don't have correct method to evaluate seller and their system is dependent on buyer.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi.

Ebay is not behaving in well manner with sellers. They stopped the payments, suspend the account without any reason. Sellers moral is very low on ebay.

They also stopped my payments from last three months and asking for fees without payments???

Vikash

Message 7 of 7
latest reply