cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month

Error: - 

You’ve exceeded the number of items and dollar amount you can list.
You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month, whichever comes first. Learn about selling limits or request higher selling limits.

As i already contact ebay GRIEVANCE Team One Month Ago Regarding "Selling Limits". And u say that Wait till 07/06/14, Than again appeals to  " inappeals@ebay.in".

I follow the Same.

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 9:23 AM i again mail to inappeals@ebay.in But 72 hours gone till now no reply.

Note: -  I Have joined ebay india as a seller on 27-Mar-2014 & within 45 days i successfully done 3,287 Sales transactions With 461 Positive Feedbacks. I have try my best to satisfied buyer. i m also useing Selling Manager Pro Worth Rs.399.

Now, i m selling products like memory cards and pendrive. As u also know In memory card profit is very low.. So,, If i sold 100 Memory card in a month than what is a profit??

I cant even recover RTO &  Selling Manager Pro Cost.

I Follow Each & Every Rules AND Regulations Of Ebay India But Ebay India dont Allow Me To Sell. WHY??

IS EBAY INDIA IS REALLY A MARKETPLACE WHERE SELLER SELL ONLY 100 MEMORY CARD OR PEN DRIVE?????? BEST JOCK FOR SELLERS.....

NO ONE HELPING ME TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. 
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

this is done so that fraud does not happen

it may be stupid but it makes sense many times

eventually your limit will be removed

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

How the hell did they allow you to sell that many items? 

I joined at the same time you did and even if I sell as much as I'm allowed I wouldn't even sell 1/10th of what you have sold.

eBay is unfair to me.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I Have joined ebay india as a seller on 27-Mar-2014 & within 45 days i successfully done 3,287 Sales transactions With 461 Positive Feedbacks.

Now, Say About u.....

How many feedbacks u have????

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yesterday i got reply from ebay india regarding my selling limits but i m again completely Disappointed.

If i sell 200 memory card than, There is no profit for me.

What is a meaning of selling on ebay india???? If there is No income........

If ebay decide, Which product i have to sell & Cost of product & Quantity? Its Means that i m a employee on ebay india. 

In this way i m not able to sell on ebay india.

I Follow each & every rules of ebay india. Also i give my best to satisfy Buyer. (For Proof Kindly check my performence)

Again i m really Sorry But In this way i m not going to continue with ebay india. Give me a reason Why i Continue With ebay india???????????

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yesterday i got reply from ebay india regarding my selling limits but i m again completely Disappointed.

Ebay India provide me below mention Limits: -

You can now sell up to 250 items monthly or up to INR 2,50,000 monthly. Keep in mind that this includes multi-quantity listings.

If i sell 200 memory card than, There is no profit for me.

What is a meaning of selling on ebay india???? If there is No income........

If ebay decide, Which product i have to sell & Cost of product & Quantity? Its Means that i m a employee on ebay india. 

In this way i m not able to sell on ebay india.

I Follow each & every rules of ebay india. Also i give my best to satisfy Buyer. (For Proof Kindly check my performence)

Again i m really Sorry But In this way i m not going to continue with ebay india. Give me a reason Why i Continue With ebay india???????????

Message 6 of 6
latest reply