Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Have you ever found international buyers for anything you listed on ebay.in?

Have any of you ever found International buyers for anything you listed on ebay.in even after opting for International listing? I've been trying to sell several collector items over the past few months, and listed several of them paying extra for Int...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month

Error: - You’ve exceeded the number of items and dollar amount you can list.You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month, whichever comes first. Learn about selling limits or request higher selling limits. As i already contact ebay G...

very very low sales from past 2 weeks!!

I am experiencing very very low sales even I have increased number of products. I am also top rated seller on ebay. Despite the fact I am doing my best to promote products. Anyone else is also experiencing same issue?

Payments not received for sold item on ebay

Hi,I have sold the item on 20/03/14 with paisapay id 35968628894. But still I have not received my money Rs. 1500/- from ebay. Why my payments is stopped by ebay without any reason.Ebay also restricted my seller account due to non-payments of ebay fe...

How many seller's listing removed for Oriflame Products?

I received an email from ebay mentioning that Oriflame Issued a legal notice to ebay that Oriflame products are not allowed to sell in ebay and all of my listings removed. Is ther any other seller suffered like this or I am the only seller? My questi...

QUERRIES

How can I purchase these items from eBay INDIA?1. NOKIA 6500 SLIDE UI BOARD FUNCTION & FLEX CABLE2. KEYPAD KEYBOARD MEMBRANE FLEX CABLE RIBBON FOR NOKIA 6500S SLIDE. Is there any registered sellers of the itmes in INDIA?

Ebay Guarentee Experience......(Claim ID 520262)

I purchased a projector. The following issues were encountered.1. No waranty card is issued for the product.2. No brand is mentioned on the box.3. When I received call today from ebay the customer care first asked me to go to service center. Then he ...

Express remittance - has ebay withdrawn yours ???

Hi all, just now i recd one email from ebay which says "This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect as you do not meet one or more of the required criteria." On clicking required criteria - The...

I have not received two of my items,why so much of delay

hi, This is for the first time I have ordered two items from your site both are not delivered its already more than 15 days, such a bad service you have given, now next time i will thing twice before ordering any product from your site. Its better yo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.