cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there should be better communication with the sellers

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
Ebay Team,
I am a new seller on ebay though i registered in bazee, istarted selling on ebay(after migration). But sales are not what i thought to be. I dont know how were the sales in baazee times, but reading from the feedback of the sellers i definately feel there has been a significant reduction in sales. One thing i think ebay should do is have better communication with the sellers. Ebay.com does that very beautifully they are in constant touch with the sellers, posting anouncements on daily basis, They are good in informing the community about the various updates which are coming on the site and the workshops they conduct, they keeep the community informed the steps they are taking to improve the site instead ebay india only posts that we have taken steps to improve traffic on the site. this is quite vague.

If ebay india atleats inform th sellers the steps ebay is taking(i m sure they are trying their best), the seller would have hope and be enthu about the future, and working with hope may make the diffrence for him and for ebay and everyone of us.

Thanx
Regards
Abhishek
http://stores.ebay.in/Telesolution
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0