Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

My eBay Page is not Opening

Dear Sir/Madam, What happen to ebay my Ebay page is not Opening. How can access my bussiness. please rectify soon and give proper reason immediately. Jk_camerazone

invoice problem

HI ALL! I GOT MY EBAY INVOICE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH END-APRIL,IN WHICH U HAVE ADDED ALL THE PROMOTIONAL LISTING FEE THAT WERE FREE AND FORCED BY UR STAFF ON US,THE LISTINGS THAT MIGRATED FROM BAAZEE HAVE BEEN ALSO CHARGED,WHICH WAS FREE.THE INVOICE ...

A price for Unsold item

E-bay is just *beep* in the *beep*. The new fees structure of e-bay is that you have to pay a fee (approx. 5%) even if your sale is not completed successfully. I had re-listed my item 3 times as it was not sold, after the sales I got this new *beep* ...

Unpaid Items

Dear Sir / Madam, I am a new seller on eBay. I sold a few items. They were bought but the buyers didn't pay up or respond to me e-mails. I filed an unpaid item request. Now in the dispute console it is showing as FVF credit eligible. It is not yet sh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Listing was deleted

What the heck man. I created a listing just a few hours back, and boom when I came back now to check on it, it was gone. Tried multiple searches of it and no where to be found. I know I haven't violated any eBay rules. Omgosh what the heck is wrong. ...

Can we accept the payment from the overseas buyers through the Paisa pay

I got an order on 27th April. The buyer is from UK and is unable to pay through paisa pay as it is showing that this service is not avilable. Kindly sort out the problem at the earliest.If this is the case, how can we sell internationally.This should...

PUBLIC DOMAIN BOOK LISTINGS WERE ENDED. WHY ??

Dear Ebay, It apolls me to to know how you yourself discard and disrespect your own set of Guidelines and rules and terms and conditions. Yours is a (Seemingly!) big Organisation and such unprofessional and immature behaviour is totally Unexpected fr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I Use PAYPAL With My Listings On Ebay.in?

hi all, i m a verified member of paypal.i just want to ask ebay staff can i use paypal payment option on my listings,as there is an option in paypal a/c , to automatically insert paypal buttons on listings.Can i do so?As i feel more comfortable with ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

limit the area of sale

hi every body do u all think their should be option available that the specific poduct is for sale in perticular area . as it is not always feasible for seller to ship big itmes out side its state . so i belive a option should be made available for s...

EBAY INDIA A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY

One of my friends account is blocked/suspended by eBay India without giving them a chance to rectify the violation (which incidentally was made in error - we all make mistakes). Now eBay India wants my friend to send a copy of the passport and a copy...

Feedback????

Hi, There is a link in the Selling page "Sold Items | Paid & waiting for feedback " , When I click on this I get a list of those buyers who have paid and i have to leave feedback. Now how to leave feedback from this page, as this page is about feedba...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.