cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there is no protection for sellers or any help really i am fedup

hadiabm
Community Member
there is no protection for sellers i got 4 negatives. ofter a long hard work we worked very honest with every buyer there is no value for honesty hear,
:-(
we are the entertainers to this type of buyers who don't know manners.
i know there is no protection from this manners less the buyers who left negative recently not contacted with me.
the latest buyer who left negative his phone also not working.
and last buyer my last 3rd negative is only with intention with all community he told all the ebay even my item was good. and when ever i called him what was the problem even he is not answering me properly till now i dont know what was the problem every time he told wrong number even i called him before dispatch to conform the address ofter he left negative the same number of and same voice saying wrong number really surprising.
and a negative only for leaving her from unpaid item strike on her request to canceled the transaction.
that she can not buy the item.
and the first foolish she has also not contacted me before leaving negative ofter a month she bought.
ofter a honest work if we get this kind of fruit .
it is only painful.i got only one answer "the feed back will remain" every time i knocked there door ?:|from this community court .
writing hear only share my pain with other sellers who are in same condition.?:|
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

there is no protection for sellers or any help really i am fedup

pacificheros
Community Member
I generally ship within a days time.
Recently a buyer was in no civilian air force area, her cellphone off, and she gave me a negative feedback, wasn't it her mistake as the courier service couldn't deliver the package. Wasn't it her responsibility to let me know of the same. Although i got the product delivered, but now i still cannot ask for a feedback revision, as max revision allowed is reached. I've realized one thing whatever you do some buyers cant be satisfied.

Ebay should try to take the responsibility of delivery and see what actually happens. On top of that many of my products are banned by air and have to be compulsorily sent by surface. That takes time imagine sending such a product from Mumbai to a location in Assam. Ebay should take some serious steps to control such menace. They should make a distance based delivery time schedule, how can they make a common delivery time.

Even i got "the feed back will remain" stuff when in a case the buyer asked me extra money for sending the product back as the pink i sent was not pink enough for her. I even produced mail that she sent for extra moner but still...
Message 2 of 2
latest reply