cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOW DSR FOR SHIPPING TIME PROBLEM DUE TO REMOTE BUYERS

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
Dear sir/Madam

As you can see these days plenty of buyers are buying products from remote locations and small villages. And out of 100 there are almost 35-40% buyers are from remote locations. Also buyers from orrisa and arunachal pradesh are growing. And when we ship products to these locations delivery time is almost 6-7 working days and in such cases we get strike in shipping DSR and that is causing low dsr. I am sure such problems are facing by most of sellers. Specially Small sellers who will receive LoW Shipping DSR for this reason will loose their accounts.

Sir please revise shipping time dsr this is request.

Thank you
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sales.india
Community Member
i think u r right smwere..
but that can only be ignored if u ship next day and enter tracking details..buyers would feel satisfied with that
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Boss..
If you despatched next day, still you will get Low DSR's. No Buyer understand what is DSR's for sellers and i got several orders where buyer didnt provide correct contact no and at the time of delivery the courier company needs it and sometimes delivery is late just because of wrong contact number / non reachable and still buyer leave low dsr's and even we donot have option to talk with buyer and inform them situation and revise there DSR's.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
Dear All here my question is how to deliver buyers from remote area like asam, towns of bihar , towns of orisa in 3-4 working days. They take 6-7 days sometimes and buyers expect we should deliver them in 1-2 days.

My buyer from a small town MP gave me low dsr coz courier company delivered him in 4 days after shipping and he called me 30-35 times and i responded him the same.

Not sure how to handle such situation.

regards
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

technohub.delhi
Community Member
DO a search for the provided PINCODE.

You will find some nearby city of that town or village.

Ask buyer to provide alternate address in that city along with the contcat nuber of the person. Take all these details over E mail to hold a proof.

Sent the product on that address and ask buyer to collect it from there.

This is the way I handle such issues but sadly there is no way fro Ebay side for such issues. We have to directly contact buyer in such cases. By this process your 80% proble will resolve as 80% of such buyers have soe friend or relative in nearby city or they used to visit there once a week.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
Yes, Same Problem Here With Us.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

pacificheros
Community Member
I generally ship within a days time.
Recently a buyer was in no civilian air force area, her cellphone off, and she gave me a negative feedback, wasn't it her mistake as the courier service couldn't deliver the package. Wasn't it her responsibility to let me know of the same. Although i got the product delivered, but now i still cannot ask for a feedback revision, as max revision allowed is reached. I've realized one thing whatever you do some buyers cant be satisfied.

Ebay should try to take the responsibility of delivery and see what actually happens. On top of that many of my products are banned by air and have to be compulsorily sent by surface. That takes time imagine sending such a product from Mumbai to a location in Assam. Ebay should take some serious steps to control such menace. They should make a distance based delivery time schedule, how can they make a common delivery time.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply