cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thegenuinecollections suspended attention buyers

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi my buyers i am T.Natarajan seller of the ebay id thegenuinecollections.

I have been suspended from ebay for which no reason has been offered.

If you have been my buyer and reading this forum i would like to clear you the following.

1.I did not run away from ebay and its ebay who has suspended me.

2.As far my knowledge and through your words and feedbacks i know i had given you a nice shopping experience and you know it.(There are no negative or nuetral feedbacks)

3.In case any of the watches i sold you malfunctioned during the warranty period and you want to claim the free warranty do not hesitate to call or mail me even though i may not be in ebay as a seller.I hope you have my mail id and contact number.

4.I did not sell any counterfeit or fake items.I did not run like some other fake sellers.I have been suspended by ebay for no reason.

5.I am ready to offer or support any issue with the products i have sold you.I was honest and will be.

Hi Ujjwal sir i will surely send your warranty card and the printed manual soon.I hope to receive it after the pooja holidays.

To my latest buyer who have paid me via DD for the order,i will ship the order as per your instructions and i will be always available in the phone number i have provided you and mail id.

My buyers and others please do not add me to the list of cheating sellers and fake sellers:( All things i have done is for the betterment of my buyers and ebay only.That is why i have been suspended.

My buyers and God know about me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
T.Natarajan
thegenuinecollections
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

anwarazad
Community Member
What is going on??? Why is no one replying? Is there any truth in what Mr. Natarajan says? Either way why is there no reply?
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi anwarazad i have contacted ebay phone help live chat also.They are refusing to tell the reason.

If there is any mistake i have done i must be informed about it and given a chance to explain myself.All of a sudden suspending paisapay registration and blocking from further listing is not fair.

Ups and downs come in a seller's life.If ebay need only successful sellers then at last none will remain.

At least if they say the reason it will be helpful to other sellers.

Ebay would not reveal their policy then how we will know which is policy violation and which is not?:^O Funny is it not?

Going on punishing sellers for no good reason ebay will soon lose sellers and buyers.

I have been a regular buyer in ebay.in and ebay.com.I used to purchase for up to 1000$ per month.Do you think i will do it again?

What i have done is to benefit my customers and introduce new customers to ebay and promoting ebay in my city which is in the southern most part of India.If its wrong according to ebay's policy's i am walking out happily.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

anwarazad
Community Member
Exactly... I wonder whats going on... and looks like you got 2 parallel threads with the same concern.. For a moment I thought no one was concerned...
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi anwarazad thank you so much for your concern:-) I had to clarify my buyers that i am not a fake seller who runs away after selling items.Thats why i have posted this topic in various threads.

I cannot tolerate myself being mistaken as a fake seller:-(
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hello,
It's sad to know ebay got on your account and suspended without any showing reasons. This is not the first time this happened. I have seen it happening on many others and they have left ebay and build their own shopping cart website.

I think you or someother in the past may have the same address or contact number on another ebay account which may be suspended. ebay cross reference and suspends if they find any suspended account mathcing the other ebay account.

Try opening a fresh new account with new contact & address.

I hope the above is useful for you and others.

Deepak
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi Deepak (systeminflow) thank you so much for your concern and advice.

I do not know whether i can do it again.I am getting good with ebay.com and therefore i do not want to comeback to ebay India.They may suspend my account again for no reason.ebay.com is quite good and providing good seller support in all aspects.

I loved selling in ebay India and i am happy to hear that now debit card payments is accepted.It has long been my dream.I am happy it came true.

Yours sincerely
T.Natarajan
thegenuinecollections
I wish you and all my seller friends increase in sales and profits:-)
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

akhilesh2020
Community Member
hiiii

i was a small seller on ebay for last 3-4 months
just 6-7 days before ebay sent me a msg telling that they have suspended my paisapay account
and they also told me that my remittance has been suspended
now my hard earned 85,000 to 90,000 rs is held there
i am writing mails to mails but thers is no reply
i am calling there customer care and they have no knowledge
according to them the trust and safety team handles these issues
i written mails to them also
but again no reply

all are they saying that i have violated their policy
but when i ask which policy and how
then there is no reply

i need the money urgently but they are not willing to return it

i am also in favour of taking legal action in consumer court
if anyone support me plzz write to me at akhileshebay@gmail.com

plllzzzz help meeeeeeeeee

NOTE - As my previous account was suspended, so i made a new account to post this reply.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply