cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Buyer Requirements" BLOCKING keeps appearing on entire listings. How to Stop It? Please Help!

So I did a horrible mistake on eBay 🙂   (I am a newbie, excuse me for doing something which I wasn't supposed to)

During my listing and site research, I went to SITE PREFERENCES and checked few boxes in BUYER REQUIREMENTS Section which led to block certain buyer who couldn't meet the desired criteria. e.g. Have low ratings etc.

As a result eBay blocked several buyers to purchase item that I listed. Pretty soon I realized that my Sales went down and it was because of the same blocking which was created.

I immediately called up eBay Customer care and I was told to remove that option from Site Preferences and revise my entire listing one by one. Attached is the screenshot of how I did the same.

I was so much relaxed (for few days I guess). I went to revise an item that I was selling and to my surprise the Buyer Requirements and Blocking Buyers option was still there. I checked the blocked buyers list and was shocked to see that it was huge. I kept on checking each and every listing and this option was there in the entire item listing.

I have been **bleep** my head everywhere but not able to figure it out whether how to take this option completely out of current and future listing. My sales has gone down horribly and I have lost so much of my business till now.

Attached is the screenshot which might help.

I really need help with this.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0