Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

how to get shipping partners

Hi friends,i need courier partners to ship all over india.i contacted other courier company they said they need a invoice and need to fill lot of forms for formality... how to get a courier company for shipping all over india. I am not running regist...

ebay india is a paradise, who says india doesn't have enough cows?

selling on ebay india is a real fun, i'm enjoying a lot. so many nice animals around, i don't evenhave to go to the zoo anymore:). one such animal came up, he had a 0 feedback, put a bid on an item, got it.then he thought of cancelling it, so we did....

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PowerShip Order Marked as "Pending PaisaPay Review" for more than 50 days - No Action till now

Hello, One of my customer placed order with PaisaPay ID 35517078875 on 18th January 2014 & I shipped it on 19 th Janauray 2014. It was delivered in few days but FedEx didn't updated the status. So, the order was marked by eBay as "Pending PaisaPay Re...

Buyer left negative feedback for Item no received before eBay Delivery Deadline.

Hi, Buyer left negative feedback for Item no received even before eBay Delivery Deadline and eBay customer care is even do not read the email and just reject the appeal. In additional to this, Amazon customer care is very helpful and they remove feed...

Does ebay remove irrelevant negative feedback

A buyer bought an item and soon left a negative feedback thinking that he is writing some review for the ebay mobile app. Now that negative feedback has become a sore to my otherwise 100% positive feedback... Will ebay remove this negative feedback

To find a business partner in India

Hi all India friend on ebay I'm a seller on ebay international marketplace,I'm from China,I want to find a business partner on WWW.EBAY.IN,I can offer the items,you help me to sell on WWW.EBAY.IN,we can make profit together.If somebody interested ,yo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

KYC is pending from last 1 month

My account is on hold from last one month, I already sended all the documents 6 times to the kyc team but still my account is not activated, Everyday i call there customer care and they are making fake promises like account will be activated in 2hrs,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding bogus claim being opened by buyers

This is with reference to 100s of claims being raised by buyers, most buyers have come to know that once they receive a product they can say it is a duplicate or it is defectice just by opening a claim and adding insult to injury ebay gives them 110%...

Listing & relisting restricted

friends, iam new on ebay. i am selling clothings and small electrical items in ebay. three days back i got an email from ebay regarding "Account Restricted for Listing Items with Shipping Price Option" as per the instructions from that email i tried ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My claim id-*** dated 27/09/2015 not resolved after one month

Dear sir I purchased a watch named *** from Ebay on 16/09/2015.My paisa pay Id is-***.I received this watch on 26/09/2015.After that I saw that it was a cheep chinese Rs 250/- watch.Its functions are not working as user manual says.After detailled ex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not receive eBay Guarantee Claim refund money.

Hello, I've purchased a MacBook Pro Retina on eBay in the month of June, the product I received had a defect so was sent back to the seller who is located in Delhi. I have paid the return shipment price, since it needs to be sent from Mumbai. Accordi...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.