please deactivate my POWERSHIP

I am a stamps seller on ebay in since baazee.com days.

The recent Powership which has been thrust on me is not required & after several emails/calls/support/Chats (which incidentally is a bit of a joke)i was told by Mr Aaftab Khan that i was no longer on powership because stamps & coins cannot be sent via couriers.

BUT after a few days i find myself in a maze - some orders are coming via powership while others for speedpost which is 100% safer & sure shot.

Again after another round of emails I have still to get a reply.

Shadab.Hussain business relationship in ebay cannot seem to resolve the issue since he claims Powership is not his dept & i should call up inlogistics & even though i have sent several emails i get the same msg " ... we,ll get back to you":-( & since these msgs are robotics i NEVER get any emails from them regd these issuesX-(.

My deliveries are made, but buyers cannot give receipt confirmation simply because they dont have an option.& my money is stuck with ebay!?:|

Anybody out there who can help me, please HELP:O
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think below link will solve your issue.

https://deals.ebay.in/powership/status.php

Click on optout.

Thanks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Those are the legal terms for joining powership.

I DONT WANT POWERSHIP & THE TEAM AT EBAY NEEDS TO DEACTIVATE IT.

For the first time yesterday i did get an email from logistics claiming they have done the necessary changes.:-) BUT again i got another order from a buyer via powership & not speedpost options.X-( I have sent all the orders but since the buyer has no option to acknowledge receipt i have to tell each one to give a feedback as proof of receipt! That means more work, work & work.:-(!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i have mailed to logistic team to deactivate my powership and they done it in 1 hour.
And from then on i have no problem and never an order under powership again.
I don't know why it is happening to you!! I assume there might be some software glitch .

Best of luck
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

To immensechaisma

deactivation was done but within a few days i was again getting orders via powership & some the normal speed post.
No replies to my tons of emails, till yesterday & then i got an email from logistics that they will look into the matter.
maybe writing in this forum helps!:-)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Our eBay id is onlinethela. Please deactivate powership from our account.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Problem eventually solved after a month of pursuing the matter.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply