negative feedback for buyers should come back!

kvsuperstore
Community Member
It was greatly disturbing to see ebay change rules so that buyers can leave negative or neutral feedback for sellers but sellers cannot do the same. There are so many block head buyers out there who just waste time and give lots of tension to genuine and busy sellers yet new sellers cannot be made aware of those buyers. This is a great injustice on part of ebay. For getting negative feedback removed a seller has to run from pillar to post. Ebay must clean up this mess and either come up with a quick withing 24 hr revision of negative feedback or allow sellers too to leave negative feedback for buyers. They have to work out something. For ebay sellers are the customers not the buyers.
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

pymobile
Community Member
hi

what is this new system of invisible buyer rating?
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

mctech.mobiles
Community Member
We mistakely sent a wrong item to the buyer. this is our manual error.

We called buyer and accepted this mistake. We offered replacement or refunds. The buyer gots refunds immediately via paisapay. Then he gave us Negative feeback and opened guarentee claim. how it is possible????

If the money is refunded means, the sale is cancelled. The FVF is credited back. Then how the EBay system allows the feedback between the buyers and sellers. It should be automatically removed and blocked. This is software bug of the EBay.

The buyer will get his money back and the seller will get the negative feedback. What is the protection for the sellers in the EBay system? Now an question is raising "what is the need of refunds" We are hurt
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

asiancraftsmen
Community Member
It is possible to leave a negative feedback to seller without paid for item.
Transaction was canceled by seller as per buyer request but after canceled the transaction buyer left a negative feedback..
so is it possible to remove this negative feedback or not ?
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

In my case by the help of the TNS team the fraud buyer got item & refund both. And we got negative feedback & still lost in CRF

So now we lost faith on CRF and ebay. They are trying to kill genuine seller by giving slow poison of negative feedback & false refund after proving all proof of DRS and POD.

Great ebay ... thumps up ..
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Hello,

Sir / Madam,
I’m a Seller On ebay.in, My ID is r_infotech
My Number is-9830807485, May Name is - Raju Pal
Last time One Buyer Placed On Nagetive Feedback in My Account 06/06/2011….
He is Placed On Order 31/06/2011 & Dispatched this Item 02/06/2011 & Buyer is Received that 06/06/2011
Buyer ID is- chandareshwarsharma, Buyer Paisapay ID is- 28981116104
Buyer Mobile Number is- 9872668821, Buyer Name is- Chandareshwar Sharma

Due to this Resion Item is Not Work But I’m Ready to Exchange or Replacement or Refund of this Item.

Continue Mail or Massege per Day But He Des’t Any Response till Now…

Sending the same copy Below-

Dear manubobby,

Hello,

Sir,

Till Now Not Remove this Feedback. So, Kindly Request to U. Plz, Inrswebhelp@ebay.com + Incswebhelp@ebay.in Mail this Site Afterthat Remove this Feedback, Menson in this Mail- Ur ebay User ID & Seller User ID r-infotech & Write Ur Remove Commend. ebay Customer Support Number is-18002093229(Toll Free Any Network) Plz Do that Sir.
& I'm Ready to Refund Or Replacement...
Thank U!
Raju Pal
From
R_Infotech
Ur Good Relation Of Our Business...

So, Plz Request Plz Remove This Nagative Feedback…

Thank U!
Raju Pal
From
r_infotech
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

aditya.raman
Community Member
hi all,

i am a novice buyer. recently bought an item fro ebay and unfortunately it did not get shipped to me. i doubt that the seller did not ship it in the first place and told me that the item got damaged during transit and it got back to him.

i don't blame the seller and i totally understand that if i leave a -ve feedback he will suffer, which i don't want to happen.

however i want my money back and i responded to the seller with the same concern. i hope he pays me back promptly.
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

il_cala77
Community Member
Ebay could revise his decision and let seller give negative feedback only to buyers who doesn't pay. Only in this case.
If a buyer pays he's always right, if he doesn't pay he's not right anymore..

This is the only option i think could be right to protect a little more the sellers.
I agree to the old saying "buyer are always right". This implies "buyers must pay" too, if someone doesn't pay he's not a buyer at all.
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

1. eBay is highly pro buyer online mall. Very safe and advantageous than buying directly from any shop. One can get the product to their lap and test them for 5days and return the product if they don't like. Refund is given including shipping cost. or reverse pick up is done by eBay itself. So people who cannot afford to possess can have any product for 5 days and enjoy then return to get full money. It is really a heaven. Since buyers cannot be slapped with negative feedback, they can repeat 100 times and enjoy with latest gadgets without any risk. A simple complaint / e guarantee claim will give them full refund..so they can have the gadget for rest of the life free...... eBay never does reverse pick up instead grant full refund..The eBay portal will be heavily misused by mischief mongers if they come to know these facts thoroughly. The seller will have to lament on the visual signs of usage in the gadget / product or in the retail pack , make him unable to sell the same again leading to heavy loss. The result will be that the sellers will never again sell costly material through eBay portal.
  2. The buyers can see seller feedback profile and gauge the honesty and sincerity of the seller to good extent whereas the sellers have no such chance to either go ahead with the sale or cancel the sale. There is one provision to cancel and refund but there the buyer has been given chance to slap negative feedback for the cancelled sale / Refunded sale also. There should be no provision to buyers to offer their feedback for the cancelled sale by the seller and refunded cases. Such measure will enhance the security to sellers.
  3. The buyer should be permitted to leave neutral or negative feedback only if the seller failed to grant relief under warranty after contacting by email message at least 3 times. Unless this is made mandatory, the seller will have irritating mind/insecure feeling until positive feedback is received. This insecure state is a strong factor to drive the sellers out of eBay in due course of time particularly when they actually serve the buyers/society with good quality and cheapest products.
  4. Negative feedback is something like shouting at the entrance of the seller’s shop instead of going in and communicate with the seller to get the problem solved

wintrust geetha button.jpeg

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Yes you are right as buyers treat them selves as god in ebay.

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

I agree with Raj Electronics, policies of west cant be applied here in India.

The way of life is not the same here in India and US/UK

Negative feedback should be mutual, buyers will not go away from EBAY the current policies are only attracting FRAUD buyers. Buyers who buy item and then first give negative feedback so that the seller will call him and give him a refund as well as give him free stuff.

I have several case where buyers have demanded free stuff. 99% of my negative feedback are by buyers who have got refund/FRAUD

Policies have to be changed, first of all there has to be a seller convention where the management can speak to sellers to understand what is ebay doing wrong.

More and more buyers are moving to other websites because they want a clean transaction and no headache of feedback or any suchthing. Here the buyers that ebay has attracted is those who want free item. Buy the product and raise a claim that you dont like the product and so you get a refund.

I have a post open here in this forum where a buyer sent me damaged product back. I have highlighted those areas where the buyer has broken the product but he was given a full refund and money deducted from my account. I am still waiting for a resolution from EBAY.

Anyway not only are buyers moving away from EBAY but genuine sellers too are moving away. Only those are surviving who are cunning and know how to get back their money from ebay.

Message 30 of 31
latest reply