Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

without any reasion ebay india do Indefinite Selling Restriction in my accounts and i am ask about this then theay not reply & say it's our policy .i am not understand about thismy account is totaly good but ebay india not provide me servise for this...

Selling my products deals not listed why

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-16GB-USB-Flash-Pen-Drive-Pendrive-/321173183757?pt=IN_Memory_Cards_Pen_Drives_HDD&hash=item4ac769dd0d&_uhb=1#ht_615wt_1139 T. Price with shipping 560.00 http://www.ebay.in/itm/Sandisk-Micro-SD-8-GB-ALL-Mobi...

negative feedback for buyers should come back!

It was greatly disturbing to see ebay change rules so that buyers can leave negative or neutral feedback for sellers but sellers cannot do the same. There are so many block head buyers out there who just waste time and give lots of tension to genuine...

feedback

charges are ok , but somethings must be for sellers also,like feedback removal resolution , if seller agrees for refund , a resolution should be opened by seller where he shows willingness for refund,buyers should be refunded only if its trackable .i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Ebay fees and Paisapay fees

How many sellers agree that ebay should not charge anything for listing and final value fee. They can charge comisssion on sold item basis like other website do. Other websites do not charge anything for listing. They only charge if item sold. Come o...

Buyer House Locked and Item Return to me

I am very new seller my 2nd product of selling is a Salwar 499 + free courier all over India . But i have send by courier to buyer ( DTDC courier charge Rs.125) but buyer house locked and produt now on the way of return . I have lost Rs.125 . Now wha...

Is there any mandatory regulation insisting collection executives of LSPs to wear ID Card/Logo shirt

The collection executives of LSPs come bare without proof of identity...They sign and get the packages. How to fix them in case of disputes...Will teh eBay make them compulsory to reveal atleast token number or AWB number to confirm that they belong ...

why negative feedback should not be last option given to illiterate buyers

dear sirin my long selling experience on ebay i have noticed that main problem of sellers over here is negative feedback which they received from illiterate buyers without any reason. some clever buyers use this to blackmail sellers.in my feedback se...

Some Buyers Taking eBay FEEDBACK System for a ride

Hi, This is to highlight that some buyers on ebay are mis-using the feedback system to arm twist the seller for financial gain. One of our buyers bought a 1Tb Seagate Expansion hard drive. Upon receiving the item he installed the same & then called u...

Fake claim from buyer closed in favour of the buyer without listening to u

i think this should not happen with any seller on ebay but its unfortunate that every seller must have faced this in his selling history on ebay, we are the authorized HTC,Motorola and Sony cell phones distributor of Haryana and was selling our produ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.