cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a clarification on ebay courier options

mani.2604
Community Member
Ok I am trying to list a couple of novels to sell.. and at the particular option of courier service... I don't clearly understand the difference b/w Flat rate courier and National Courier
Can i use govt. postal service.. like kinda speed post or do i have to strictly stick with private courier like dtdc..??!@@
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: need a clarification on ebay courier options

Sellers beware:

eBay India sellers Please don't use any couriers.  It will destroy your reputation, feedbacks and business.

My experience as a Buyer:

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.
Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Hi, I want flat rate courier mobile number on thiruttani(thiruvallur district,tamilnadu)
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Yes you are right. Ebay is corrupted company. I bought an item from ebay and after 5 days even neither ebay nor seller is providing any shipping status or details. Pathetic services from ebay. Hats off to Flipkart and Snapdeal.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

ramp-al
Community Member
Hi i want 2 get name of flat rate courier name..which provide cod in ahmedabad
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

sah_76
Community Member
hi i want flat rate courier mobile no in rohtak haryana
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

aran6176
Community Member
What are octroi charges?? If product weight is less than a kg thn how much octroi charges have to pay for maharashtra?
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

unn_ae1
Community Member

can i get Flat Rate Courier service luknow condact number? becuse my order still not get

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

@@linusstudios

I am also a new seller basically selling some novels. Above you have suggested to send the novels via Registered Parcel. How good are the registered parcel? I know they are cheap but will it be delivered within the delivery timeframe of Ebay India? I have also heard that they cant be tracked? Kindly help me out too.

@linusstudios wrote:
Hi, Nice to see a discussion in forum where a dual is not on.
Anyways

@ c153niyam- Registered Post is expensive. You can go for registered parcel.It takes 5-10 days for delivery anywhere in India. Try getting it insured if your Post office allows.

I am not a big fan of India post myself, because of the arrogant behavior of staff there. I would advise all to tie up with some good courier company. You would get a good rate if you negotiate well.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

londhsudar
Community Member
I'm selling a hundred rupee note with series of 786.
so which courier shall I choose?
flat, local, national, or surface?
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Sir does flate rate courier deliver in delhi jaipur and Bikaner
Message 20 of 20
latest reply