Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

Hi, My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay 1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended 2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.2...

• 44 replies
  • 4 Helpful

WHEN WILL I GET MY PRE-GST REMITTANCE ???

WHEN WILL I GET MY PRE-GST REMITTANCE ??I DO NOT SELL ANYMORE ON EBAY, I DO NOT WANT TO SELL ANYMORE ON EBAY. I STOPPED SELLING FROM 12TH JUNE AND ALL MY FEES AND DUES ARE CLEARED A MONTH BACK, NO CASES AND NO CLAIMS PENDING. BUT STILL YOU HAVE NOT P...

Resolved! PaisaPay remittance for Thursday 20/07/2017 Not processed ?

PaisaPay remittance for Thursday 20/07/2017 Not processed ? or I am the one whose not processed ?Let me know In the announcement section no news as well as tried to called them but after holding more than 45 mins call disconnected So if anyone facing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Remittance Reactivated by Ebay

Hopefully all the troubled sellers would have received the message below.We're pleased to inform you that your PaisaPay remittance that was on hold has now been reactivated.If there is an existing balance in your PaisaPay account, you will receive th...

Delivery suppliers in Delhi

Hi there, I want to start selling on Ebay.Actually I don't know much about the procedure but I'd like to know where I can deliver my item in Delhi?I need some suppliers: Name, address, contact details. Thanks a lot, Hezi.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay remmitance on hold

I have already provide proof of delivery and proof of dispatch to customer care but still my remittance account is in hold. I have around 2,00,0000 in my account. i have taken loan from hdfc bank and i'm unable to pay next installment. I'm really wor...

GST rollout: TDS, TCS provisions deferred for govt, e-commerce companies

GST rollout: TDS, TCS provisions deferred for govt, e-commerce companies Businesses, with turnover less than Rs 20 lakh, will not need to register under GST finance ministry said in a statement. E-commerce companies will not be required to collect on...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I mistakingly pressed the wrong button on ebay confirmed item receipt

I havent received my item even aftr the estimate delivery date. So i already open a claim of item not received. But today ebay send me confirm item received on which i mistakingly pressed the wrong button. How will i rectify this mistake and will it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need a clarification on ebay courier options

Ok I am trying to list a couple of novels to sell.. and at the particular option of courier service... I don't clearly understand the difference b/w Flat rate courier and National Courier Can i use govt. postal service.. like kinda speed post or do i...

• 19 replies
  • 4 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.