cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if i want to sell an item, how would i ship it. does Ebay provide any service in this regard

trucin1
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to sell some craft items that we would like to make with our craftsman.

My worry is as the items would be delicate and would be shifted in same city how i would do it.

1. Does Ebay provide any Service in This regard.

2. If so they would charge a flat rate to me or it would be charge based on location and city.

3. If it get damaged who would bear the damage cost.

4. If i have to do the shipment how i would charge the shipment cost from buyer. I should include this in my price or it would be charges as shipment cost.

Vishal

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: if i want to sell an item, how would i ship it. does Ebay provide any service in this regard

hI,

IF u selling in your city,  then better u can do with your personal courier,   so that the product would be safe and reach promptly to your buyer,  well u can shipping chargers with the listing it self,  so that buyer would pay money including shippig chargers , if the product damage now a days no one take response,  so better u can choose your personal courier or u can delivery yourself

in which city u live ?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply