Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

sales drop

Sales is dropping very badly from a week no see at all g e me some idea

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

KYC DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED , No reply from ebay , registration pending for last 1 month

I have submitted KYC documents (aadhaar card and drivers license) .I never get any reply from ebay , i have submitted more than 3 - 4 times , still no reply.Its like the customer care does not exist. My paisapay registration is on prolonged hold and ...

Resolved! PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Didn't received my paisapay remittance for the period ending 16 Nov 2014 till nowIts 18 Nov 5.10 pm I only received processed message from paisapay on 17th still waiting for my transaction id and payment I am in need of it plz help me ebay

if i want to sell an item, how would i ship it. does Ebay provide any service in this regard

Hi, I would like to sell some craft items that we would like to make with our craftsman. My worry is as the items would be delicate and would be shifted in same city how i would do it. 1. Does Ebay provide any Service in This regard. 2. If so they wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change in Minimum Final Value Fee affecting "Stamp" category sellers

The change of minimum FVF is adversely affecting the sellers, selling items of low sale value like "Stamp" category. Minimum FVF changed from Rs. 3/- to Rs. 10/- means sellers are at a loss on sale of the items of the value upto Rs. 200/- . In July 2...

eBay is now totally WORST in terms of customer support

Copyright ©2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 14Th Floor, North Block, R-Tech P...

Disgusting Services - Remittance put on hold

Recently, my remittance was put on hold by eBay as suddenly they need POD receipt of the item sold and delivered by me. Why the hell suddenly they asking this? Never asked before this one. And they are not ready to process my remittance until I give ...

eBay is Going to loose Top-Rated sellers very soon

Hello, I recently had a very bad experience though I am a Top-Rated Powerseller and put my all efforts in maintaining my 100% Rating on eBay. Since eBay has changed their feedback policies now I really feel very insecure working on eBay. I got 2 Nega...

Email your Account Managers to Change the Feedback RemovalPolicy

Dear Sellers,All Are humbly requested to get together to request the Ebay Team to change their feedback removal Policy. We all have confirmations from buyers to remove their feedbacks but still as per new policy we cant remove. it affect both buyer &...

What action to be taken for fake buyer placing COD order.

Since COD has been made mandatory I have had to ship a consignment og huge order. I contacted the buyer before dispatch and he said he wanted the order, now he has refused to accept the order and its now being returned. Is there any action to be take...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.