ebay india and its dhobis

if a seller doesn't want certain people bid on his items, why must ebay allow those people bid?

why do you, team ebay, hold the right to decide a seller's fate? verification, whatever it is,

should be left on the seller--don't you think? its horrible---my notes, my time, my energy, and

you just need a sim available at 5 rs, to ruin it all?

i've always believed that the primary requirement to be in numis is EDUCATION. rickshaw

pullers or cab drivers or dhobis do have the right to buy a camera or some garments or so,

but buying obsolete coins or notes? RIDICULOUS---indian dhobis are buying history. result?

dhobis trading in numis, people who know nothing about bankotes are buying and selling those,

and cheating buyers and sellers both.

so el salvador is a 'shop', guatemala is 'ghutemala'(garland of cow-dung-cakes), romania is

'rome', 1 million east india company coins of 1616/1717/1818 always on list(i wrote a million

times asking ebay to stop these east india company nonsense---but ebay won't, for obvious

reasons).

to add to these, ebay india strictly recruits 'no-english/ bhojpuri plz' dhobis to listen to us.

ebay india, your soul better rest in peace in your dark and cold grave !!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0