Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

7 days restriction turn to indefinite restriction

Hello, Please if anyone can help me to get out of restriction am going mad with chnaging statments of ebay. Recently my account was restricted for 7 days and should have been reinstated as per the mail received from ebay on account restriction. The r...

Drastic Slow down in sales from last few days

I was selling quite a nice quantity everyday on eBay but from last 2-3 days sales have gone down drastically. The product which i was selling 20-30 pieces daily goes down to 5-6 piece daily. It is with everyone or just me ? I explore other sellers pr...

Picture Uploading Problem..........

I am new on Ebay...... i am trying to list my first item but facing problem in uploading pictures. Following message appears while uploading. We were unable to copy from the picture URL you specified. http://file:///F:/E%20Bay%20Listings/E%20Bay%20Pi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay india and its dhobis

if a seller doesn't want certain people bid on his items, why must ebay allow those people bid?why do you, team ebay, hold the right to decide a seller's fate? verification, whatever it is,should be left on the seller--don't you think? its horrible--...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Must Read :- Ebay has been changed Shipping Policy.

Dear Members,As you have already read on Announcement board, effective 3rd August 2015, a critical change was made for the ‘Shipping Cost’ field for all listings in categories mentioned below. A detailed list of subcategories impacted by this can was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

date of birth

Hey friends plz help how to change date of birth in account every tym ebay customer care tell me in phone that your d.o.b is incorrect

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HUGE RISK LOOPHOLE IN DIRECT SHIPMENT.

There is a huge loophole in ebay direct shipping program and anyone can rob you of your hard earned money.I am from a small city with no powership option as fedex and aramex do not have office here. So I did my own tie up with cheap and steady DTDC.I...

PaisaPay remittance and registration suspend ,Help :(

I was selling Green Tea on eBay since 3 months.All were good.But last month my remitacen was put on hold.Then after 3 days eBay account was suspended.Then i was asked to give POD ,DRS and tracking details.I gave them alll.But still my case is pending...

eBay is worst place to sell

eBay has proved to be worst place to sell as no one is there for you to support.If you have an issue than you will be just wasting your time & no one will help you.I'm trying to get answers to some of my issues but haven't got any in last 15 days.You...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.