eBay India is cheating the sellers.

Hi there !

eBay India is cheating the sellers. eBay India's Guarantee Claim team is nothing but a scam. They will always settle the claim without even enquiring anything.

eBay Guarantee Claim No. 237801 which was opened by a buyer claiming that the item which he has received is significantly different was settled yesterday on 3rd July without even enquiring about it. They didn't even asked anything about it. Just the buyer opened the claim and that's it. Now the money is gone. And i have lost my faith too from eBay.

Will never sell again on eBay until and unless they provide me a valid reason for approving the refund request in favour of the buyer without even enquiring.

Just to show off that you are doing a lot for the buyers by your Guarantee Claim method and killing the faith and respect among the sellers is not going to benefit eBay at any cost. We have many good options beside eBay and if this continues to happen then why will any seller continue to sell on eBay?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Why cant a buy anything now???

astot12
Community Member

partly right. ebay is cheating the sellers---but ebay is actually cheating the buyers too.

well, i won't and shouldn't say 'EBAY'---rather its 'ebay india'. we indians have a long

tradition of being dishonest, even the mahabharatha age says it---so its natural that

anything indian version would be dishonest, be it orginally from heaven or hell.

ebay has an advantage---its the easiest and simplest platform for all sorts of buyers/sellers.

perhaps thats a reason ebay india is thriving. but trusting ebay india is no better a decision

than sleeping with a cobra found right today.

so what i can tell you from my experience----buyers, plz try to buy only from sellers who are

having their a/cs for a long time here. those sellers care for their business and try their best

to satisfy their buyers, also its obvious that a thief can't be here fpor a long time with the same

id. and for sellers---you guys are helpless, consider 10% of your annual profit as the amount

to be stolen by ebay india--IT WON'T HURT MUCH THEN.:)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply