Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

how does my products show up on first page ??

Hello, We suddenly are not getting much response from ebay comparatively from other online portals, we feel it is because our products dont show up in early pages, So how can this be resolved.Kindly look into it and see that atleast some of our produ...

EBAY AND EBAY'S FEEDBACK POLICY

Dear ebay, to be honest, you take the lion's share of all thats earned throughour hardwork. And then you make your policies to blame it all on the sellers, hm? FEEDBACK----items as described--i can understand, not in your hand, your idiotbuyers buy u...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How are sellers able to remove feedback without the proper process?

I have been noticing few top rated sellers since 1 month. They have a very clean feedback of 100% My question is by 14:16 the seller gives a Neutral feedback and by 14:35 the feedback is removed. Within this time I did not see the buyer leave a follo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India is cheating the sellers.

Hi there ! eBay India is cheating the sellers. eBay India's Guarantee Claim team is nothing but a scam. They will always settle the claim without even enquiring anything. eBay Guarantee Claim No. 237801 which was opened by a buyer claiming that the i...

I want to list more items so that i have open Feature Shop , but i am not able to list more items wh

I want to list more items so that i have open Feature Shop , but i am not able to list more items why i am not able to understand.If ebay is not allowed to list more items why they have charge me Feature shop Rs. 1999 . Even this one is also i am not...

Sale is going down??

HiAll sellers on Ebay..I am experencing a low sale for the last two months are you also experiencing the same or its me only who is feeling the heat?I know that ebay management is taking steps(like tie up with snapdeal etc) to increase the viewership...

multi variation

Hello. I am trying to sell Tshirts in Ebay for the first time. When i try to add a new listing, i cant find the multi-variation listing option anywhere and also i dont get a pop up as they said i would. What do i do ? Regards.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer return his old display to get back refund worth rs6189 ,please take action

HI DEAR EBAY BUYER RETURN BACK ME his old display to get back refund by EBAY CLAIM , AMOUNT RS.6189 , buyer make purchase on 8th july on the same day he create his profile for get back refund , buyer use my new display and return his old one to me by...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.