eBay India Selling Support is WORST

thebigoffer
Community Member
First of all, I am a seller.

I registered as a Indian on ebay.com back in 2007 that is why all my Seller Fee were charged in US dollar. I was paying all my seller fee's via Paypal till 31st July.

But Now I am not a regular user of Paypal and I requested ebay.com Chat support to transfer my account to ebay.in.

I thought that will make me possible to pay my ebay Seller fee via my Credit/Debit Card and makes me eligble to take part in Power Seller Program.

I am now a registrant of ebay India. But still my Billing Currency is USD. I need to pay my July Seller Fee asap.

But when I try to pay "One Time Payment".. Gives me a error... I log on to ebay.com and try to pay with paypal .. ERROR PAGe.. Try to pay with CC.. ERROR PAGE. Try to Change Automatic.. ERROR PAGE. I cannot use paypal anymore and I cannot pay fee in any trucking way.
I DONT WANT TO SEND A CHECK/DD at ALL. I Want to pay my seller fee like other users. CC or OBT.

NOW, I raised this issue on 1 August..
I emailed like 14- 15 Times.
Contacted Chat Support for about 16-20 Times
Called Phone Support for about 28-29 Times.
Called my Account manager for about 2-3 time.
Contacted ebay.com Support for about 15-16 Times.

ISSUE IS NOT YET FIXED.

What I hated most about this is

Email > 1 Response at 7th August. NO Reply of my any email after that.

Phone > Hired Newbies? They Apologize and than say they need 24 hours only.

Chat > Lot of Apologies, Sever Slow, Please give us 48 hours. Guaranteed. WTH X(

ebay.com Chat > Wait Time Over 2 hours, When I get a representative we Chat for about 2-3 hours more and at the end "Because you are ebay.in registrant now contact them"

I was selling over 70 Items and I was about to add 30 more.. I am not a big seller but is that mean they will ignore me? The put me in there "Dont Care" List?

They Still havnt Solved my issue yet.. I even requested them if they cant solve it than please make it like it was previously. They aint doing that either.

I am not so concern about the issue .. I am just irritated of there automated replies and for not responding to me. I got a reminder and it means I have 4-5 days only before I get my account on hold.

WORST SUPPORT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE FOR SUCH A BIG COMPANY.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

@buy-seo
Talk to your account manger and it might help.

Though to be very frank we also dont find ebay very seller friendly.Even we have had very bad responses from CC.

For delivered product with POD sent,refunds were approved without calling/contacting us.

We request some action "X" to CC ,CC sends procedures for doing some action "Y".ebay CC works like software engineers i.e cut,copy,paste.

This type of support wont help ebay in the long run for sure.

Regards,
Takgye
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

thebigoffer
Community Member
The Chat Guy guaranteed me results within 48 hours.. Its now over 3 Days and still no results.

I closed all my listing because this is worst than worst!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I understand your issue.

The reason why your invoice comes in USD is because you may have registered your eBay account from eBay.com site. So far you were not facing problems as you made your payment through PayPal.

eBay India is not the correct place to look for the resolution of this issue. Please contact the customer care of eBay.com for this.

Alternatively, you may also try to change your billing currency through site map.

eBay.com > Site Map > My Selling Account > Change your Billing currency.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

thebigoffer
Community Member
I have contacted ebay.com several Times but they dont have a solution for this too.

The Currency page is giving me errors too.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

drgjprjpr
Community Member
Sir,
Since last 3 month I have been trying to list my coins for sale.It is being listed, I receive email that it is listed but the listings are not visible on search from other member ID. I am also being charged for the listing. When it is searched by item no.from other ID it reflects.My problem is when the item listed for sale is not visible on search to other members then what is the use of my listing and wasting my money and time unnecessary .I have personally discussed this problem with your customer care personnel several times but of no use . Today again I have listed 2 items but the same are not visible on searching to other members.I hope you will study the case again and guide me properly so that this problem can be sorted out at the earliest.For your kind informations last year I had listed some of my coins for sale and sold few of them .At that time I did not face any problem like this.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

When an item is listed on eBay, it is not uploaded to the website directly. It undergoes a scrutiny kind of process that checks if the item is listed correctly, in correct category and is genuine and doesn't violate any kind of listing policy. Every hour, there are thousands of items listed on eBay and as a result, the process of checking the items may get slowed. So the items don't appear instantly on the site. If your items doesn't appear even after 24 hours, please contact eBay.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

yazad_healthcare
Community Member
I fully support you. There is no seller protection as I have known here on ebay.in. I sold a used Nokia E90 for Rs 8000, which was not refurbished, or repaired, but it had paint peel off and re-buffed with new black colour. The buyer received the item, started using it and did not confirm delivery on ebay. Now he says I will return the item because the paint is comming off. I had clearly mentioned about the condition of the handset and also that the phone will not be accepted as return or refund.

So he wants to unofficially retain the phone and also avoid paying for the item. I will never sell anything again on ebay in future. God knows what he will do with my phone and when and how will I ever get it back.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply