Help Needed!!

electro.bazaar
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I am new to eBay and started selling recently; I need some advice from experienced members in the community.
One Buyer bought a product (mobile phone) from me and then left a negative within 4 days of buying, saying that he hasn’t received the product, I applied in community court and my feedback was removed, meanwhile the product was received by the Buyer and then he stated that he received the Box and all the accessories but the mobile was missing.

We enquired from the courier company (DTDC PLUS) and received information that the intact packet was delivered and weight of the parcel was same when it reached its destination.

We told the buyer that its the responsibility of the buyer to check the contents of the package before taking delivery, we would not be able to help if the buyer does not ckeck the contents, The same thing is mentioned in
our listing and we mail to every buyer after dispatch.

No courier company would give claim after the package has been delivered.
This buyer opened "Item not received" "Significantly not as described" and "eBay guarantee claim".

I called up my account manager and he suggested me that i should not refund to this buyer at all.

We gave Proof of dispatch and proof of delivery with weight proof, so the refund request was put on hold.
Now the buyer has escalated the claim to TNS and i am really afraid of any action on my account from them as i have read many cases in the community about the TNS restrictions.

Please advice me what should I do??

Regards
Abhishek
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Help Needed!!

Just follow the advice of your account manager and provide all proof to ebay as and when they ask for it.

Also please post the buyer's name & address and his id here so that other sellers can take required action and block this buyer.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
your buyer is fake man... trust me. I have gone through all these, just do not refund under any circumstances no matter what. we know you are the righteous on. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

and-also
Community Member
What is your buyer's id, incase other people will want to restrict such a buyer from buying.

So that they donot go through the same treatment.

We all should start a post where giving a small concise incident and modus operandi of the buyer restrict all fraud buyers by keeping in our buyer black list, say a common BLACKLIST kind which each new seller as well as old can refer and find history of such buyers experience with us sellers and then decide whether to BLOCK or not.

Also there is a list of such buyers who without reason even if everything is fine are always prone to leave a NEUTRAL feedback, they lack sense of any appreciation for any kind of service.

We should Block such buyers also who tend to pull our Seller performance down as NEUTRAL is more dangerous then Negative atleast Negative can be removed from CC , But what about Neutral ????
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

tushardang
Community Member
ban this buyer.
email inrswebhelp to ban the buyer. in the meanwhile lets start a thread wher mass bycott by sellers should be done of these stupid new buyers.

lets share the ids of all the buyers who leave unjustified negatives.

lets make ebay a better place to trade.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

Please contact eBay Trust and Safety and present your case to them. The buyer took a revenge just because the negative was removed. This is absolutely cheap. eBay should suspend such cheap buyers.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

electro.bazaar
Community Member
Dear Friends,
It is very heartening:-) to see all of your replies....
The buyer sharmask_in1 is old member and not new on eBay, got good feedback also , still he left negative feedback because according to him his earlier sellers delivered in 3-4 days and mine was not(mine was deliver on the 6th day).

I agree that he is doing all this because negative was removed.
eBay has contacted me only once and for eBay item not received claim, and told me send the POD. This is the status of claims till today

Item not received:- refund request from buyer is on hold , as i have provided Proof of dispatch, proof of delivery(online), I have also sent original mail from DTDC stating the weight of the packet.

Significantly Not As Described:- I have received a mail 3 days back saying that the case has been closed by buyer and has been escalated to TNS, and TNS may take appropriate action if it finds that i have violated SNP

EBay Guarantee: i Can see a eBay Guarantee case opened in eBay guarantee but i have not received any mail or any call from eBay regarding the same.

eBay has not sent any communication except the mail which said that case has been escalated to TNS.

Please tell me the email address of TNS so that I can send them the necessary proofs.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, everytime we talk of making a list of banned buyers but nothing concrete happens. Just to take a little step forward in this matter, I have created a FaceBook Group of ebay India sellers, where all fellow sellers are requested to join and update the issues. Facebook being most happening social media these days, will help a lot in seamless conversations amongst .in sellers.

Facebook Group Name is- eBay India sellers.

You can directly search it in facebook. I am not giving a link here as dont really know the policies of boards.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

malwastorechd
Community Member
Dear Friends,

Kindly advise, how is it possible to ban non-paying, non-serious users.

Anyone can make, any numbers of ebay ids. All he needs 1 phone no. (which he can use any friends, relative etc). That person will just tell him the verification code, and the new id is ready?

How many id's will anyone block??

Cheers
RG
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

electro.bazaar
Community Member
What is the e-mail address of TNS?
Regards
Abhishek
Message 10 of 12